Chapter Two

//Kazuichi's POV//

Who does (Y/n) think they are, touching Miss Sonia like that. They doesn't deserve someone like her. I'd be way better at protecting her! In the end, I'll have her heart. She will be mine to protect...

[I love Kazuichi I feel bad making him an antagonist, but it's the most rational option 😭]

//(Y/n)'s POV//

I snapped out of my trance and looked to my side to see Sonia holding onto me. "S-Sonia, are you alright?" She looked just as surprised as I did. She must not have noticed she was holding onto me. She let go of my arm and her composure somewhat returned. "Sorry (Y/n), I must have grabbed you out of instinct. This whole killing game idea is rather frightening." She gave me a shy smile, a bit of pink speckled on her cheeks. She seems so innocent, people might target her. I won't let anyone hurt her!

I regained my composure and put on a confident face. "Do not worry Sonia, I promise I will not allow anything bad to happen to you." I seemed to glow as I spoke. Because her eyes were like stars as she looked at me with a confident smile. "I feel much better knowing I have you to protect me (Y/n)!"

With that, I offered to walk her back to her cottage. After making sure she returned safely, I began to walk to mine. Only to be stopped by Kazuichi. He smiled at me, a rather odd smile. And spoke. "I see you are getting along well with Miss Sonia. Are you two friends?"

"Yes actually." I blushed a little. "Shes really sweet, so I dont want anything bad happening to her." I smiled as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Just dont take advantage of her kindness, (Y/n). I'll have my eye on you. Miss Sonia is not an option out of the other girls on this island. So don't try anything." He stared me down. He didn't intimidate me much, because he was a total wuss.  But I didn't fight back. It isn't wise to make enemies now.

"Okay? Well, im gonna get some rest in my cottage. Dont die Kaz." I waved him goodbye with a small chuckle and went into my cottage. Being sure to lock the door behind me. I fell face first into my pillow. I couldn't decide between screaming or crying. So I just passed out.

〰️Time skip brought to you by Sparkling Justice〰️

*Ding Dong Bing Bong*
"Ahem... Hope's Peak Academy's School Trip Executive Committee has an announcement to make... Gooooood morning, everyone! Looks like today is gonna be another perfect, tropical day! Now then, let's show some enthusiasm and make sure to give it our all today!"

Ugh, I hate that stuffed toy.
With that, I got up, showered, and got dressed. After putting on my shoes, I heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I called out.
"Its Hajime, were all meeting at the diner for breakfast. Come on, let's go!"
I stood up and went outside to be greeted by none other than the ahoge wonder himself. We proceeded to walk to the diner and meet up with everyone.

"(Y/n)! You made it!" a voice called out. I looked over to see Sonia, Kazuichi, and Ibuki sitting at a table. Sonia was waving and gesturing me to sit with them. Of course I wasn't gonna say no! I walked over and was greeted by a cheery Ibuki, "Hiiii (Y/n)! Ibuki thought you weren't gonna come! But here you are!" She shot me a huge smile and a wink. Kazuichi smiled at me as well, "We thought you were dead or something." He chuckled. Sonia beamed at me, "Oh dont listen to them, not even Gundham has the power to take you down!"

I blushed a bit at that and turned to the side. "Aw jeez, I'm not all that." I chuckled. Does she like me? No, shes just nice. Yeah, that's it...

"So, (Y/n), are ya gonna get some food. Teruteru made it, its amazing!" Kazuichi shot me a thumbs up. "I guess I'll go try it then, haha." I winked at the three and went to get food.

〰️Time skip brought to you by Hajime's Ahoge〰️

So, Byakuya is throwing a party. He declared himself leader, and promised nobody would become a victim. After that we all parted ways, and I had some free time. Maybe I can hang out with Sonia.

I walked to Sonia's cottage and knocked gently on the door, as not to alarm her. Just as gently, she opened the door. "Oh hello (Y/n)! Such a pleasant surprise you came to visit me." she spoke with a welcoming smile.
"Hello Sonia, I was wondering if you would like to take a walk on the beach." I smiled shyly, hints of a blush on my face.
"That sounds wonderful!" She clasped her hands together with stars in her eyes.

"Great, we can go whenever you're ready." I held my two hands together as I waited for her to give me the green light.

When she was finally ready, we made our way to the beach.

Little did we know, Kazuichi was hot on our tails...