Requests Are Closed!!!

Hey hey! I'm Chrissy and I will be the author of these little one-shots! A few things before we get started...

1. If a one-shot contains spoilers for any part, I will say so in a warning at the beginning so people that don't want any spoilers can skip it.

2. Requests are closed for now! I have a lot to get through, but I'll reopen them as soon as I've completed the others!

3. Please note that I am only one person with my own responsibilities and things to take care of, so it may take a little while to complete your requests. Just know that I will get to it with time. Thanks for your understanding!

4. I am currently in the middle of part 6 of Jojo, so please don't request any one-shots with characters from part 7 and beyond since I would have no clue what to write for them! If this changes, I will update this chapter.

5. This book may contain content that is inappropriate for some readers, such as cursing and lemons. I will leave a warning at the beginning of each chapter to let you know what content you need to look out for.

6. I reserve the right to refuse to write a one shot for any reason. Usually, I will try to work around problems to still write your request, but if it's something I'm very uncomfortable with, I will not write it.

7. As a default, I write the one shots with the reader in mind as female. If you'd like something different, feel free to request it!

8. Happy reading! ❤️