BNHA Part 25

--Aeden--

Night has fallen and I'm beside Tiger as Best Jeanist,Gang Orca,and Mount Lady are in this meeting to rescue Bakugo and take down the League of villains. Dad is in the other side with Endeavor,All Might,Gran Torino,Kamui Woods,and Edgeshot.

Tsukauchi:We've gathered some of our finest heroes here today. Now,let's talk strategy...

--Marsha--

Shigaraki:I'll ask you one more time,Katsuki Bakugo,aspiring hero...Will you join the League of Villains? | Bakugo:Go throw yourself into hell...

--Midoriya--

Ida:Midoriya... | Midoriya:Hm? | Ida:I shouldn't have hit you back there...I'm sorry. (bows) Forgive me. | Yaoyorozu:I have some concerns,Ida. What exactly s your justification for changing you mind and joining us. | Midoriya:Hey! It's fine,you don't need to apologize!

Ida:To be clear,I'm coming because I don't condone your behavior,its as simple as that. If there's even a hint of physical combat might break out,I'll make you retreat immediately. So in other words,I'm your watchman! | Todoroki:Exactly what we needed.

Yaoyorozu:The same goes for me. Rescuing Bakugo is a job for the pros. Objectively speaking,there's no reason for any of us to go after him. (pulls out the receiver) However,I understand how each of you feels,so I'm compromising. Don't forget that. Todoroki:Right. | Kirishima:Understood...

They board a train and head towards Yokohama city.

Yaoyorozu:The coordinates indicates Camino Ward,Yokohama city in Kanagawa prefecture. Our travel time will be about two hours from here,we should arrive around 10 o'clock tonight.

Midoriya:So,um,did you tell the rest of the class about this? Do they know what we're doing tonight? | Todoroki:Yes,and they tried their best to talk us out of it. | Kirishima:Yeah,even Uraraka ganged up on us to try and change our minds. Anyway... | Todoroki:Just to make sure,you know we're going everyone's wishes and being completely selfish by doing this. We can call this off if we want to. | Kirishima:Does it look like I wanna turn back? Bakugo wouldn't think twice about going after the villains if he were here.

Todoroki:What about you,Midoriya? | Midoriya:He's my friend...

All Might:Meddling where you don't have to,is the essence of being a hero.

All Might gave me everything. He trusted that I make the most of his quirk.

Midoriya:I refuse to turn back... | Todoroki:I see. Alright,then.

Time has passed and they leave the train. They walk to the streets and see that it's populated with people even at this time of night.

Midoriya:So this is Camino Ward...? | Todoroki:It's so crowded. | Kirishima:Those villains are hiding somewhere in this city! Just tell me where to go! | Yaoyorozu:Wait a second!

Yaoyorozu:From now on,we're going to need to be extremely careful. These criminals already know what we look like,remember? We have to consider that we could be attacked at any moment. | Midoriya:Yeah,you're right! (makes an 'x' with his arms in front of his face) Stealth mode! | Todoroki:You're standing out even more,Midoriya.

Ida:We won't be able to scout effectively if we're recognizable. | Kirishima:'Kay,so what should we do? | Yaoyorozu:*blushes as she points to a clothing store* I have an idea,though it is a bit old school.

So,they head to the clothing store and change to clothing that is completely opposite of their styles,in one way or another. Midoriya dressed up with a blue coat,light pink undershirt,with matching blue pants and a 'gold' necklace with orange-tinted sunglasses.