- Hidden Love Pt.10 - Kelly Oubre Jr -

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip
LAST PART
————

 ————LAST PART————  "Baby," Y/N heard someone speak

————
LAST PART
————

"Baby," Y/N heard someone speak. She felt someone's fingers run up and down her arms, sending shivers down her spine. "Come on, wake up."

"You wake up too early," Y/N groaned out with her eyes still closed. "It's twelve, the sun's out," Kelly chuckled from beside her.

"And?" Y/N still refused to open her eyes. Kelly leaned over and placed small, sweet kisses on her neck.

"Wake up. I wanna spend time with you," Kelly mumbled into her neck. Y/N lifted her arm and swung it around Kelly's shoulders.

"Under one condition," Y/N squinted her eyes to get used to the light that filled the room. Kelly rubbed her back as he waited for her to keep talking. "You have to suck my toes."

"Fuck outta here," Kelly lightly pushed Y/N away with a smile on his face, "Nasty ass."
Y/N bursted out in laughter, she laughed so hard her lungs hurt.

"I do need a booty rub though," Y/N smirked at her man. "Ou. Say less," Kelly rolled Y/N over. He pulled down her shorts and started to rub her cheeks.

"What we about to do today?" Y/N rested her head on the fluffy white pillow that Kelly had on his bed.

"I'm really just trynna stay in and watch Anime in the movie room," Kelly told her as he kept massaging, "We can do something tomorrow."

"Damn. I forgot," Y/N facepalmed, "Tomorrow I'm flying out to Las Vegas to shoot for a wedding." Y/N's job was being a wedding photographer. And every once in a while locals would have her shoot graduation and maternity photos.

"For real?" Kelly whined, "Will you just be my photographer when Cam ain't around. I'll pay you."

"So, you want me to be your baby mother, fuck buddy, manager, girlfriend, and employee? This relationship is going to be so messy," Y/N let out a small chuckle.

"I'm being serious," Kelly flipped Y/N back around. "Hey!" Y/N protested, "My booty is still sore."

Kelly didn't answer her, he just stared at her without a word. "Kels', I'm not having you pay me. I can work for my money."

"I know you can. I just want to build an empire with you, have a company together or something. We could tell our kids that we built something together."

"How about I shoot your Dope Soul campaigns?" Y/N suggested. Dope Soul was Kelly's new clothing brand that he had been working on for years.

"Model for me. We can be the head models," Kelly told Y/N. He stood up and was standing in front of the California sized bed.

"If you want my ugly ass on billboards in Times Square. Then that's what you'll get," Y/N gave him a small smile. Kelly glared at her, "Call yourself ugly again and see what happens."

Y/N put her hands up, "Come cuddle. I need cuddles," Y/N stuck out her lower lip. "We can cuddle while watching tv. Come on," Kelly held out his hand for her.

Y/N grabbed his hand and sat up. They both started to walk out of his bedroom when Y/N saw a perfume bottle.

"Do not tell me this is Valerie's perfume," Y/N stopped dead in her place. "She still got some shit here. She's coming to get it later," Kelly told Y/N as she picked up the bottle. She brought it up to her nose and sniffed it. Her nose scrunched in disgust.

"No wonder why the bitch always stunk. I thought it was just her pussy," Y/N shook her head and put the bottle back down.

"You so dramatic," Kelly laughed. He picked up a sweatshirt from a box and threw it at Y/N. "Some Dope Soul samples that I wear. I knew you were going to steal one anyone anyway."

"Smart man," Y/N nodded and slipped the large sweatshirt on, "Very soft," She complimented his brand.

"Thank you sir," Kelly parodied ASAP Rocky from an old interview. "Who are you?" Y/N asked.

"I be that pretty motherfucker man," Kelly rubbed the hair on his chin. Y/N laughed as they made their way to Kelly's hangout room.

———

After a couple of hours of watching different Tv-shows and cuddling Kelly said, "Valerie is here to pick up all her shit." He unwrapped his arm from around Y/N's waist and walked out of the room.

Y/N slowly got up and joined him a couple minutes later. As she was about to turn the corner and go to the front door she heard Valerie's voice say, "You sure about this?"

"Yea, I'm sure," Kelly told her. He smacked his lips together, "Don't be like this. Just take your stuff and go."

Y/N walked around the corner and smirked at Valerie. Kelly rubbed his face because he knew that a fight was about to happen.

"Oh," Valerie nodded her head, "I see what's happening."

"How's your nose sweetie?" Y/N crossed her arms with a smile on her face. "Nah, we ain't about to do this," Kelly gestured Valerie to leave.

"You'll come back," Valerie told Kelly as she walked out of the house. "Sure," Kelly said sarcastically as he closed the door behind her.

Kelly turned towards Y/N and shook his head, "And I'm the petty one?"

"Bitch punched me in my mouth. I deserve some revenge, even if it's just petty comments," Y/N shrugged her shoulders.

"You stole her man. That not enough for you?" Kelly walked up to her and interlaced his and Y/N's fingers.

"Did I steal him from her, or did I just let her borrow him?" Y/N questioned. "Yea," Kelly laughed, "You cruel for that."

"Now, I think it's time to go back into my room and finish that booty rub," Kelly smirked down at Y/N. "Sounds like a deal," Y/N smiled, she stood in her tippy toes and kissed Kelly on his lips.

"Can we put toe sucking in the deal too?" Y/N joked with Kelly. "Absolutely not. With all your toe jam," Kelly shook his head.

"Boy," Y/N smacked her lips, "Have you seen your busted ass toes?"

————
word count : 1062