Chapter XV

"This is a great idea, bluebell. Nothing like a little alchemical pizzazz to get their attention," Varian said with a grin as he sent up more lanterns with vials around them.

They started to explode and Aquaria leaned against Varian with a bright smile.

They got back into their human tower to see if the animals were coming.

Suddenly, two familiar faces were seen.

"It's Ruddiger and Pascal!" Rapunzel announced excitedly.

Varian could see slightly out of the jewel, gasping when he saw his furry friend fall off the cliff.

"No! Ruddiger!" Varian cried and Aquaria gasped with worry, but she breathed deeply out of relief when she saw Ruddiger flying away from the vulture with Hamuel. "Oh we're doomed."

"Varian, wait! Wait, wait! This is part of their plan! Haha!" Rapunzel saw Pascal and smiled brightly before she gasped. "Dwayne."

Suddenly, they were thrown off the cliff and Rapunzel thought fast. She ripped off her hair tie and threw her hair through the opening.

The rest of them fell from their human tower.

"Nice shot, Rapunzel!" Angry cheered.

"I gotta admit, that was pretty close," Rapunzel said and Aqua sighed softly as she fell backwards onto one of the couches.

"Alright, can we do this again sometime?" Aqua asked jokingly as she looked up at her sister.

"Let's not," Angry said quickly.

💧

Aquaria smiled brightly as they were finally pulled out of the talisman.

"Oh, yes! Water! I missed you!" Aquaria splashed around a bit and hugged Max. "You guys are the best!"

"You did it!" Rapunzel cheered as she hugged the white stallion. "I knew this trip was gonna be good for you guys!"

Aquaria tested her magic and sighed in relief before she grabbed the pendant, slipping it into her pocket. She then turned to see Max chasing Ruddiger and she smiled, holding Varian's hand as they all started to follow.

"Well it looks like it was a happy ending for everyone. Right, Skully?" Catalina whipped out the bird skull she had found in the pendant. "You can say that again," she spoke for the bird and let out a laugh. "By the way, anyone see what happened to Dwayne?"

"Nope, not a clue what happened to him," Aqua said as she shook her head.

"Let's go, we have to find our cart and get to Neserdnia," Rapunzel said.

🧪

"We're here! Aqua! Think of all the supplies we'll be able to get here!" Varian gripped her hand tight.

"Can we go into the market while you guys return the loot?" Aqua asked her sister with excitement.

"Go on. Just be safe," Rapunzel said and the two ran off to search the Neserdnian market.

They stuck by each other and eventually found the stuff they were looking for. Ruddiger sat himself on Varian's shoulders happily.

They had gotten what they were looking for, but Aqua saw some tools at another shop and decided to check them out.

Varian saw something while Aquaria was looking through some different tools.