♕𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝♛

"What are you two doing here?" Vanessa sighed as she saw Pain and Panic while the others looked at them in shock. "We're here to help you with whatever you want." Panic answered as he saluted.

"Anything you want, your highness." Pain bowed. "Okay first off no bowing or saluting." Vanessa shook her head.

"Yes your highness." They bowed and saluted. "What did I just say?" Vanessa raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry!" They apologized before transforming into worms. "We're worms. Worthless worms!" They cried.

"Alright stop!" Vanessa snapped her fingers making them stop. "You still have magic here?" Evie whispered to her.

"No, my dad just told them that every time I snap my fingers they have to stop whatever they were doing." Vanessa shook her head. "Speaking of my father, why aren't you two with him in the Underworld?"

"He had told us if any time you came back here to drop everything and come assist you with anything but to not tell him that you are here or what you're doing." Panic answered. "Of course." Vanessa sighed.

"Vee, we have to get going or people will start to notice we're here." Jay walked up to her. "They're going to notice the two of them here if it's not obvious they are blue and red. And if the two are here everybody is going to know either my father or I'm here." Vanessa turned to him.

"We have to take a risk because it's never safe to stay at the same spot for very long." Jay reminded her. "He's right, Vee." Carlos agreed as Evie nodded while the brother stayed silent.

"Fine." Vanessa nodded knowing he's right. "But don't you two have a coat or something so people don't recognize you?" She turned to Pain and Panic.

"Uh. . ." The two trailed off as they looked around. "Yes we do." Pain grabbed a large coat.

"That'll do." Vanessa nodded as they put it on. "Let's go." She turned to her friends and the brothers.

The eight of them began to walk, blending in with the people making sure they weren't noticed but as the boys were ahead a couple of little kids tried to rob from Evie and Vanessa.

"Hey. Stop." Evie told them but then saw their expressions. "Just take it." She nodded to her wallet causing them to smile.

They began to walk away but Vanessa stopped them.

"Hey." Vanessa crouches down to their eye level. "Here." She handed them more money.

"Share that with your friends too, okay?" Vanessa smiled softly. "Okay." They nodded with smiles before rushing off.

Vanessa stood up as her and Evie shared a sadden expression knowing when they were younger they too had gone through the same thing.

"Um, your highness." Panic and Pain rushed to Vanessa. "What is it?" Vanessa asked them.

"The two princes have wandered off." Pain pointed causing the Vk's to sighed. "Ben. Nick." The girls scoffed as the six rushed to get them.

The brothers looked around in curiosity but while Ben held a large smile Nick knew not to smile so widely but still he couldn't help it. The boys were filled with curiosity as it was the first time they had ever been on the Isle.

Ben saw a man leaning on a sort of wall and he tried to greet him but the man just grunted at him making the two brothers step back as the Vk's, Pain and Panic got to them.

"You two stop." Vanessa sent the brothers a look as she pulled Nick back while Evie pulled Ben back. "Hey. . ." Carlos tried to scare off the guy but Jay got there on time helping him.