Sleepless nights

Souline's POV
I looked up at the clock and it read 4:00 am I decided to go on a run since I was clearly not gonna get anymore sleep .

I got dressed into some black nike shorts and a Nike t-shirt and out on my shoes . I went to the kitchen grabbed an apple and made my way to the trail.

Instead of going up to the tree house I walked straight and decided it was time to visit that river I had first seen . I walked towards the water and sat down at the edge , I inhaled the smell of nature feeling it calm me down .

Last night I barely slept I kept turning in my bed and all I could think about was jaxon , and his cute smile and dimples I smiled at the thought and sighed .

I hope he doesn't reject me because I can feel myself falling for him , which was crazy considering we hadn't really talked, Ugh stupid mate bond .

I looked at the water , then looked around to make sure there was no one around . I then reached out towards the water and I smiled as the water rose and wrapped around my hand . I did a little tornado of water in my hand and saw as it moved around my hand.

I then used my other hand and grabbed some more and started practicing some tricks, I looked up and saw that the sun was rising and decided to go back and go ahead and start getting ready .

I ran around using my vampire speed , it was about time I used my vampire speed and let her out . I smiled loving the feeling of the wind around me as I ran around in the woods .

I walked into the house and saw my parents in the living room , they heard me come in and looked up at me surprised .

"Soul what are you doing up so early u still have an hour till you get up and get ready " asked my mom .

Me and them are going out to have breakfast with our friends , and I decided to get up early enough so I could go on a run .

I let out my vampire, I said looking at them .

My dad looked up at me , looking like he was started to get angry .

" Did anyone see you ? , did you make sure no one was around " He asked .

"Yes , no one was around dad I made sure . It felt so good running around, It always feels amazing "

Yes it does , said my dad smiling .

Umm ... Athena wants to be let out , she needs to be let out . She's been in for too long, I told them.

"Ok, we will look around and we will let you know if it's ok " said my mom .

Ok momma .

"Are you good on blood or are we going to need to get some more soon " asked my dad .

Actually , now that you mention it . She's been bothering me a lot she's very hungry , it's a hunger that I can't explain . But it's getting harder to control .

My parents gave each other looks .

" Hmm interesting " said my dad Giving me me a look .

Well I have to go and start getting ready .

Bye momma , bye dad .

"Bye baby "

I walked into my room and got into the shower , I turned on my music and started singing to some Harry styles .

My voice is amazing , from what I've heard . My voice is also unique and when I sing it could calm people down .

Just stop your crying it's the sign of the times
It's the sign of the times
Welcome to the final show
Hope you're wearing your best clothes
You can't bribe the door on the way to the sky
You look pretty good down here
But you ain't really good .............