83🔥 Apologies and Talks

Yoongi stood in the main entrance of the frost elemental sleeping corridor with tired eyes, his eyes drooping shut before shooting back open.

He was exhausted and just wanted to sleep.

Too bad his brother had to come and fuck that up.

"Victor," Yoongi began, trying his best to glare at his brother despite how tired he was, "you wake me up at almost 2 o'clock in the morning and now you're standing here like an idiot not telling me why. So you either say something, or i'm going back to-"

"I'm sorry," Victor interrupted, looking down briefly at his feet before back at his younger brother, "I want to say i'm sorry."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, his arms crossed over his chest, "For what? You've done a lot of fucked up shit-"

"Are you still holding me accountable for what I did to you as a child-"

"I was 13, Victor!" Yoongi whisper yelled, pointing at the ground for emphasis, "You were 27 years old yet still acted like a fucking teenager! You exploited me as a the boy who 'Likes everything, including animals' and made me a freak among my peers when you came to pick me up from school! You beat the shit out of me when we were young because you were older. You were JEALOUS of me because mom liked me more than she ever liked you because you're a prick!" Yoongi finished his tangent with a heaving chest, his eyes watery as he stared into Victor's guilty ones.

Victor was never a good brother to Yoongi, especially while Yoongi was a teenager. They had a fine gap between them, 14 years, yet whenever Victor came back home from Initia, Yoongi dreaded it. Victor always found a way to embarrass him and make his life a living hell, which is the reason they have such an awful relationship now. And all the shit Victor has done with Akida, to Yoongi, doesn't help in his 'I'm trying to protect my brother' cause.

"Yoongi, I was immature-"

"You were in your 20's," Yoongi stated, rolling his eyes.

Victor sighed, stuffing his hands in his pockets, "Yoongi, I'm sorry for everything i've ever done to you, especially recently. I- in a fucked up way, was trying to protect you-"

"By trying to kill Hoseok? By trying to hurt me? By fucking our Chancellor-"

"I get it," Victor cut in, a chuckle escaping his lips, "I fucked up, many, many times, but Yoongi, I want to change. I'm sick of being out of the loop, i'm sick of following Akida around like a blind bird. Please, give me a chance, I've never apologized before and I want to now, even if it's overdue, Yoongi, please?" he begged, going as far as bowing to his younger brother.

Yoongi just stared at him, never expecting this out of Victor, it was all weird to him.

He sighed, shaking his head, "It's going to take more than an apology, you need to show me, prove it." Victor looked at Yoongi, nodding, "I'm going to bed now, goodnight, Victor."

"Night, Yoongi." he replied, smiling softly as he watched his brother walk to his dorm before he went back to his own bedroom.

<><><>

"Helloo~"

Yoongi pulled Songhee into his embrace, hugging the elder female like this was the first time he's seen her in years.

Songhee laughed, hugging Yoongi back just as tight, they haven't spoken in what felt like forever and she decided to visit him in his dorm.

"I missed you," Yoongi exhaled, letting Songhee go and shutting the door behind her.

Songhee smiled, sitting on Yoongi's bed, "You act like we haven't seen each other."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, sitting next to her, "We have, but..but we haven't just sat together and talked like we used too."

Songhee hummed, agreeing with him. The main reason she wanted to see Yoongi was to tell him about everything that's been going on, about how she can contact Hayoon, and about the things she's piecing together everytime they see each other.

While Yoongi was thankful she came to visit him, because he needed to tell someone about what's happening with him and Hoseok. About how everytime they have sex it's more painful than the last, sometimes he doesn't notice, but other times he has to just stop for minutes to process the pain.

And he hasn't even gotten the guts to tell his boyfriend, his soulmate, about it because he knows Hoseok will try and stay away from him.

Songhee sat up, spilling to Yoongi everything about how she can contact Hayoon and about the pain she's been hiding from all of them since Hayoon left. Yoongi sat there, listening, asking questions and commenting when he knew the moment was right.

Songhee and Yoongi have known each other since they were children, they were neighbors, and got along well ever since. She knows about the struggles Yoongi had as a child because of his brother, and has always despised Victor for it; he made his brother's life a living inferno, and she'll never forgive him for that.

Once Songhee was done spilling her guts about Hayoon, her situation, and feelings, Yoongi began telling Songhee about his problems with Hoseok.

"He's hurting me-"

Neither of them hearing the footsteps that had approached the door, that had stood their listening. Though, the moment Yoongi talked about Hoseok hurting him, the footsteps went away.

Not listening to the rest.

"-but he's not doing it on purpose, he doesn't know he is and I don't want to tell him." Yoongi confessed, Songhee shaking her head as she sighed.

"You preached to him about communication but you're not communicating with him, Yoongi," she said, Yoongi nodding because he knew it was the truth, "you need to tell him, and if he tries to avoid you you'll stop him, because he's your soulmate. He won't want anything really bad happening, none of us do. And the longer you wait to tell him, the more of a chance something bad will happen."

Yoongi nodded, exhaling as he hugged Songhee, "I love you."

Songhee smiled, running her hands through Yoongi's hair, "I love you too, Yoon."

As they shared their plationic moment, they both had no clue of what was going on between two people.

Yoongi's shadow soulmate and older brother.