-43-

[dinner]

"We are now moving into stage two of reopening Seoul, Korea. The same protocols for social distancing will remain but we will slowly be able to start reopening businesses such as resturaunts  and small businesses."

Taehyung and his mother were both listening to the reporter on the television speak in the background, both of them doing their own separate thing before the brunette suddenly became excited for no reason.

"Can we go out to eat somewhere?" The boy asked, completely forgetting that he had to be quarantined for two more days. "Not today honey, you have to stay home for a few more days."

"But I'm so bored~" Taehyung groaned out as began pacing the house out of pure boredom. His mother didn't reply while she kept watching the news before a question came to her mind. "Oh I was going to ask you, where'd you get that lion from?"

Taehyung nervously looked down at the lion that he was still holding, he practically has never let it go ever since he was gifted it. "Jungkook gave it to me.."

The woman nodded her head while turning her head back to the T.V. "Of course."

The brunette smiled again now that Jungkook was on his mind. In two more days he would be able to see him again. Speak to him, and maybe even hug him but he didn't know if that was possible.

With that in mind Taehyung began making his way up the stairs, feeling the need to write to the older again and or just see his face. He was feeling attached to the stubborn raven haired now and he couldn't help it.

The male entered his room before setting the lion down onto his bed, walking over to his desk to grab some paper but was stunned when the usual stack laying there was gone including the notes he saved from before.

Did they fall? Taehyung wondered to himself while crouching down to see if all of the papers fell beneath his desk which was quite dumb because he would've noticed by now. The boy would usually keep a stack of clean copy paper on his desk so he was ready to grab one to write to the older.

"Mom!" Taehyung shouted from upstairs after exiting his room. "What?" The said woman replied back, still trying to watch the news even though no new updates were coming in.

"Where'd the stack of papers on my desk go?"

"The used ones I threw out, the rest I gave to your father. He needed them for work and he probably has used all of them by now."

Taehyung didn't reply as he slowly walked back into his room having no clue on what to do. If he asked for his mother to get more she'd ask why and he'd have to come up with some excuse which he couldn't think of, he couldn't just say 'so I can talk to Jungkook through the window in my room.'

And what hurt the brunette even more was when he looked back up at his window he could see Jungkook starting to write out a message on his desk. He was scared for when he would put the message up because he didn't know how he was going to respond.

"Two more days!"

Jungkook smiled while looking through Taehyung's window, waiting for the brunette to walk up to his own window but that wasn't happening. The raven haired placed a confused look on his face when Taehyung didn't start writing back.

"Tae?" The older wrote again, still not understanding why he wasn't grabbing a piece of paper and writing out a response. Taehyung only softly smiled through the window, not having a clue on what to do as he sat himself on his bed.

Jungkook still had no clue what was going on before someone knocked on his door causing a groan to leave the raven haired males lips. He was so over getting interrupted when talking to the brunette. "Come in." The raven haired mumbled with an annoyed tone.