𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO:THE NEW GIRL

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO:
THE NEW GIRL

THEIR KISS WAS DEEP and extremely passionate as they laid on Rosalie's bed. Emma didn't want the moment to end and let out a sigh when it did.

"Come on love birds, we got school." Amelia called, knocking on the door.

"I can't wait till summer." Emma whined. Rosalie chuckled with amusement before giving her wife one more kiss. In 2004, the couple had found out gay marriage had been legalized in Massachusetts, and as promised Emma gave Rosalie the best wedding the blonde could ever ask for. The went to Italy for their honeymoon and it was the best decision Emma had ever made. Reluctantly, Emma sat up with an annoyed groan.

"Can't I just stay out?" Emma asked.

"Emma, no." Esme's voice could be heard from downstairs. Emma groaned again before forcing herself out of the bed. Emma walked over to Rosalie's closet and boredly looked through the many clothes before deciding on an outfit. She pulled on black skin tight jeans, a belt, and a white sweater. She tucked the sweater into her pants and then messed with her hair and placed on very light and natural makeup.

"Come on, Em." Rosalie called. Emma huffed before walking out of the closet and grabbing hold of Rosalie's outstretched hands. They were halfway through the school year. With only three months left of school, Emma was impatient. It was like this every year. She hated school more than the others, mainly because of the blood lust that would come with it. The two girls walked to Rosalie's red car, Jasper and Alice already in the backseat.

"Would it make you happier if you drove?" Rosalie asked. Emma's face immediately lit up and Rosalie chuckled before handing the girl her car keys. Emma immediately cranked the car and smiled widely at the sound of the Mercedes engine coming to life. Emma quickly sped after Emmett's jeep which held the other three children; Amelia, Emmett, and Edward.

As soon as they pulled into the school's parking lot, Emma and Jasper both immediately fell tense. The smell of everyone's blood was so strong. Even when Emma was holding her breath, she could hear everyone's hearts beating loudly and rapidly in their chests, she could hear the blood pumping through their veins.

"Come on, love." Rosalie softly said, grabbing Emma's attention. The blonde turned off the car and loosened her tight grip around the steering wheel. She got out of the car and walked around to the other side to lean against it as the family all waited until the school bell rang. Rosalie's hand was interlaced with Emma's, her tense posture immediately relaxing under her wife's touch.

When the bell rang, Rosalie gave Emma a kiss on the cheek as well as reassuring smile. She left with Emmett as Amelia walked over to Emma. Amelia grabbed her hand before they started into the school. Luckily for Emma, she had at least one sibling in all of her classes, except for Astronomy.