School drama

We pulled up to school and parked at our regular spots ,We got out and just started talking in front of my car . Me and the girls were talking when we heard a annoying screeching sound .

"Babbyyyyyyyyy , your finally here " said that annoying bimbo .

I felt my hands fist and I looked down , I felt my sisters each grab a hand .
I looked up at them and smiled .

The next thing I know she throws herself at him and has her arms all over him , she then kisses my mate .

I was about to lounge at her when I was pulled back by the arms holding me . We turned to leave , and before we did I looked at him intime to see him push her away . I looked at him then walked away .

I could feel my eyes and they were not normal , and I couldn't put them back to there original color . I was furious and I wanted blood , Stella wanted blood .

I grabbed my stuff from my locker and headed to class early , my sisters followed me .

"Are you ok " asked sapphire .

"You look like your about to kill someone " said Selleste.

"I'll be fine , I told you guys he doesn't want me .
And they won't calm down there furious and for some reason I can't control them or my eyes "

"That's weird , maybe we should talk to mom and dad " said Selleste

"Yea this isn't normal for you , something is definitely happening to you" said sapphire

"That's the same thing Ares told me " i told them

"Wait he knows "

"Yes , I told him last night "

"Ohhh "

Just then the bell rang and I realized that there was people already in here .
I saw him walk in and tensed up , he came and sat beside me .

The teacher came in and started her lecture , we started with writing down some notes . Then she announced a project .

So I will be choosing your partners from this jar .

Sophie with sapphire
Madelyn with Ares
Selleste with Alex
Souline with ...

Please be someone else , please be someone else , please be ......

And Jaxon .

I put my hand on my face , trying not to show people I was freaking out .

Why did this have to happen to me ..... why did I get stuck with him . Out of everyone else in this room I got stuck with him .

I sighed and listened to her explaining the project .

The bell rang and I was out of my seat like it had burned me, and made my way to my next class . Too bad I had it with him.

The class went by normally, me and Madalyn sitting next to each other laughing .

After three periods It was finally time for lunch and the 5 of us made our way to get food .

I went and sat down between Ares and Lucas , I was talking to Lucas when out of nowhere the bitch came and sat herself on my mates lap ! Her side friends behind her . When she sat down she bumped into the table and cause Ares drink to fall and spill everywhere and it landed on my legs , thank god I had wore a dress but i had to clean my legs .