Chapter Eleven.

An: 1000 views omgee , squeal. Ps this is the 3rd time I write this chapter, whenever I wanna edit it it gets deleted. Lame excuse for being late , but it seriously was fustrating. I kept forgetting ideas....

As a way of expressing how sorry I actaully am, they'll will be a bonus. A William POV :))

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I arrived there in about an hour. There was no cabs, even if there I wouldn't ride in , it was a late hour. It looked exactly like the last time I was there. I didn't worry about luggage nor food, it was all there stacked and well kept. The last time I went there was two years ago. Before grandma died , she hid the keys in an envelope in my wardrobe.

In it she wrote my will and gave me a very special gift, knowing that I liked peaceful and calm views , she gave me my own place. She knew I loved drawing and painting so she gave me my own place. She was the closest thing I had to a best friend.

She knew about my social issues, well his social issues. The place was an escape from reality and life, it was a relief from everything and anything and it was a home. Even though she gave it to me to serve as a second home, it actaully served as the only one. That place wasn't home it was a wide cage.

Home is where family is, and family left long ago. Clifford actaully served as a father once. He used to take fridays as family days. He used to take us out to the carnival. He once didn't care about the media and money. He once shared his love, his life and mostly time.

I once did offer my home, also known as my hiding spot, to my sister when it got too harsh to handle. She just turned me down and said keep it and never tell anybody about it. At first I was hurt till I knew that she was being interrogated. I was thankful. If he ever knew where I usually went he would ,without a blink of an eye , sell it. This time it won't he about money, it will be to assure himself that I will have nowhere to escape , therefore I won't escape.

Over the last two years everything changed. He came from a trip changed. His clothes changed , his accent and voice. It was wierd . When we asked , our response was the hitting and kicking, it was the first time he ever raised his hand. It was just shocking.

I put the key in its lock and twisted it. The door croaked and groaned , reminding me that I need to oil it. Stepping in it , the smell of paint, ink and musk filled me. Musk was one of my favorite perfumes. In an instant I felt calm and relaxed.

It was the lake house. It was my grandmother's , a gift from grandpa. She was introduced to it during her honeymoon. Grandpa noticed how she loved it and gave the place to her. On their first anniversary,  he was done building the lake house , and wrote the property for her. On their second,  he bought all the surrounding gardens for her. This is what I want, my dream marriage and love life.

The view itself stole my breath. The lake house faced the pond and the sunset, the colorful flowers surrinded it making it the center of attention. Everyday was a magical day. In other words, it was a piece of heaven.

I couldn't careless about luggage everything was here , from clothes to food. I think some canned ones expired but then who cares.

It was a medium sized, two story high, old fashioned house. It had four bedrooms , a kitchen, a living room and a storage room. This was the smallest property owned by Clifford. 

As I entered the master bedroom,  also known as my room. Just then I felt all the tiredness and collapsed on the bed . I sighed and slowly drifted to a sleep.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

William's POV :

There was a faint click sound, but I paid no notice to it and continued thinking about what happened today. I wish I paid a notice about it , I would've found her by now, but it was to late.

I was thinking deeply about anything and everything.  The very same calm and collected person just had a panic attack infront of me. The guilt was slowly killing me , and to make it worse she looked so vulnerable while sleeping. She was so naive , quite opposite to Helen.

I went down to soften my rock hard throat only to go up to meet my bed being empty. She escaped again. What I didn't get was why she always escaped, was I that cruel? Ofcourse you are! You threatened her by her father who abused her. I only meant good for her, but deep inside I knew I shouldn't have did it that way.

What hurt me most was that she flinched away whenever I wanted to run my hands in my hair , which was a habit I did whenever I was nervous,  or when I tried to wipe her tears. Did she really think that I'd hurt her? Was she that mistreated?

Anger stirred upon me and this time I swore upon myself to find her and protect her. After all she was only seventeen. Yes , I swore upon myself before but this time not because I threw her into my problem , it was because I felt a really the argue to do it . It was like an instect to protect her and keep her near .

It is now eight at night. Still no word from any of my detectives. I even started driving around town only to come back to the starting point. That was until Albert called, the head of the detective apartment.  He requested something which was very peculiar and somewhat made me feel angry.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

It is now three a.m. I hope you don't mind the plot because my eyelids r getting heavuer by the minute . Gdn.