Weakness

The next night

Satsuki POV

Satsuki: I wasn't prepared for that

Junketsu. It leeches too much blood from me. I could barely last ten minutes with it when I fought Matoi.

Sigh

It is the price to pay for forcing it to adapt to my body, for overriding it. Should I try to synchronize like Matoi and (L/N)?

...

No. No, I don't have much time.

I clear my thoughts and finish bathing. I put on a bathrobe and sit on my chair in the council room, as Soroi pours me some tea.

Soroi: Try not to overexert yourself, miss.

Satsuki: Not to worry, it is the path I've chosen.

I sip the tea.

Satski: Delicious. As usual.

Soroi: Thank you very much, miss.

Satsuki: ... Did you think you could sneak up behind me, Sanageyama?

 Did you think you could sneak up behind me, Sanageyama?

Sanageyama: I wasn't sneaking. What, did you think I was gonna attack or something? I know you'd kill me with that teacup without me even drawing my sword.

Satsuki: What do you want, then?

Sanageyama: Let me fight Matoi.

Satsuki: Why?

Sanageyama: I'm surprised you'd even ask that. You know how I am, when someone powerful draws under my radar. I live for this stuff.

Satsuki: You're the same as always.

Sanageyama: Look, I'm grateful that you brought me here and gave me a place to bust some heads. But that Matoi girl, Ireally just wanna test her strength.

Satsuki: Ah, I see. Just as you did to
(L/N). Alright, but you do know the consequences if you lose.

Sanageyama: Don't worry about it. I got special eyes, remember? There's no way I'll lose to her.