Unsettling Diferences

NO ONE'S POV

Honnou City slums

A mysterious blonde girl, dressed in all pink, wearing an eyepatch and carrying a pink umbrella was walking through the slums of Honnou City, seemingly making her way up

She reaches a electronics store. A pretty big crowd was surrounding the TV that was broadcasting the Sudden Death Runoff. The Mankanshokus were in the crowd as well.

Sukuyo: Oh, my. She's facing off against (Y/N) next!

Barazo: That boy can take some damage! Remember the fight he had with the bamboo sword guy?

Mataro: Oh, man. I don't even know who to root for anymore!

???: Ooh, it looks like they're having fun there! I should go check it out!

Honnouji's no star grandstands

Mako was watching the battles unfold, along with Gamagoori and Inumuta. Since they lost their uniforms, they were demoted to no stars, at least for the moment. Inumuta was wearing a red tracksuit set, Gamagoori was wearing just white boxers.

Mako: Keep going Ryuko- I mean, go
(Y/N)! Hand it to h- I mean... Waaahh! I don't know who to cheer anymore!

In the heat of her adrenaline rush, Mako ended up climbing up Gamagoori's head without noticing.

Gamagoori: Get off me right now, Mankanshoku!

Mako: Ehhh! I'm sorry, Gamagoori I didn't notice-

Inumuta: DON'T TOUCH THAT!

Mako ended up bumping into the laptop Inumuta was tying on.

Inumuta: If anything happens to my laptop, I swear I'll kill you!

Mako: Oh no... I pissed off both Gamagoori and Inumuta! I'm really in a pinch here!

Just then, Nonon joined them, sitting close to Inumuta. She was wearing a red track jacket and a hat with a skull design on it.