f o r t y s e v e n

Chaz' POV

As I followed Melissa through the neighborhood, I noticed that a buddy of mine, AJ,  lived in the area

As I followed Melissa through the neighborhood, I noticed that a buddy of mine, AJ,  lived in the area. I decided to call him and see if he was home since I was already in the neighborhood. I felt she knew she was being followed so I veered off and parked in AJ's driveway with a clear view of Melissa parking her car. Whatever Melissa is up to, it's a crazy coincidence that she lives a street over from AJ's, and she's in plain sight apart from this tree.

I got out of the car and greeted AJ as he walked down the stairs. "What you up to man?" AJ asked. "Boss got a job for me. You think we can go up to the balcony and still get a good view from here?" I asked. "Yeah, come on" AJ said as I followed him inside. I caught AJ up to speed as to why I dropped by. AJ chuckled and began to school me on a few things. "So you said you were following the girl in the black Mercedes truck over here right?" AJ asked. I nodded my head.

"She's been here for about a month now, there she go standing right there in the robe!" AJ pointed out. I chuckled, "Man I know what she look like. Whose house is this anyway?" I questioned. "Troy Beckham" AJ replied. "You lying. She ain't fuckin' with the Wide Receiver" I laughed in disbelief. AJ shrugged his shoulders, "Look man, I don't know what this man got goi-" "Aye who is that pulling up?" I asked as I watched a curly haired light skin chick get out the car.

"That right there is Troy's girl. I've seen her come by on multiple occasions!" AJ said with a slight chuckle. "You want some to drink? Cuz shit's about to go down" he added dapping me up. "Yeah, you mind if I take some pictures of this shit?" I questioned. "Feel free, that ain't my property over there" AJ said. I quickly pulled out my camera and took photos of the house, James' car, and Troy's girl approaching Melissa. Damn this can't be good. AJ came back with a beer as we watched the women exchange words. Melissa walked back into the house, leaving Troy's girl there.

"Damn she went in the house" I called out. "She probably calling Troy ass to fix this shit" AJ retorted. "It may be a minute before he comes, I'ma make a phone call right quick" I said to AJ. I left the room to look at the photos on my camera when AJ called me back to the balcony.

"Aye! Troy just pulled up!" I walked back to the balcony and took a picture of Troy approaching his girl as Melissa came back outside. "Didn't take his ass long at all" AJ said. "You think the new girl gone leave him?" AJ asked me. "Who Mel? I don't know. But we bout to find out" I said grabbing a chair to watch it all unfold.

Troy's POV