40

The music is playing as cheer can be heard in the whole arena. Cheer from Hogwarts supporting their champions, Harry and Cedric, the Beauxbatons cheering for me and Fleur and Durmstrang giving support to their Bulgarian bon-bon Viktor Krum. I stand beside Fleur and Madame Maxime while watching the maze in amusement and excitement. I've been very enthusiastic and eager since this morning that I keep humming to my favourite song. Dad went to the center to give some speech for the third and last task of this tournament.

"earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Tri Wizards cup deep within the maze. Only he knows the exact position. Now as Ms Dumbledore.." Beauxbatons and other schools cheered upon my name as I smiled.

"and Mr Potter tied for the first position, they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Mr Diggory.. And Mr Krum" the Bulgarian and Hufflepuff crowd go wild at the mention of their champions.

"the first person to touch the cup will be the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, if at any point should the contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wand. Contestants, gather round" we walked towards dad and stand around him in a circle.

"in the maze, you'll find not dragons or creatures of the deep. Instead, you'll face something more challenging. You see, people change in the maze. Oh find the cup if you can, but be very weary, you could just lose yourselves along the way" we part away as I went in front of one of the entrance into the maze. Mom come towards me and hugged me tightly.

"goodluck, dear" I nodded my head at her words as I keep my eyes on the prize.

"one the count of three.... ONE" the canon goes off as Mr Filch shrugs comically and dad groaned. I laughed quietly as me and Harry went into different entrance to the maze. The entrances closed up behind me, I watched as its closed and walked forward, looking around wearily with my wand gripped firmly in my right palm.

First I encounter a creature in shape of myself? But I look different, I'm wearing full black attire, my face once glowing now they look so pale as if I've been trapped in a house and unable to see the sun. My eyes, once held light and twinkle of happiness in them, now left empty and dull. My cheeks sunken as if I've been starving myself for weeks. Suddenly, I watch myself rolled up the sleeve on my left forearm, revealing a skull of a head with snake slithering out of its mouth. I gasped as I walked backwards, feeling my back hitting the soft wall and watching my other self stepped forward to me, taunting me with the tattoo. Unable to control myself as the grip on my wand tighten and I closed my eyes hoping for this to disappear.

"Elora!" I opened my eyes to see Harry who's running to me and watch the my other self in horror. He keeps looking between me and my other self, as it turned into Dementor, the Azkaban guard. Now, I realized it's just a Boggart when Harry casted the 'Ridikulus' spell on it and changed into Lockhart who's pulling his cloak, covering his face just like how he used to do for his dramatic entrance. I still looked forward with the same horror look on my face when Harry guided me to stand on my own feet and my hand gripping his arm tightly.

"what.... Was that?" Harry asked, looking at me.

"I-I d-don't know.... I.. I'm scared... Of myself..." I stutter as my body shook. His lips formed into a a straight line as he rubbed my back.

"it's fine... It's just a Boggart" I nodded my head as I looked at him for a while before turning back to the Boggart while keep muttering the creature's name over and over again.

"let's go... We have to get that cup and get out of here.... Hurry" I nodded my head again and walked away from there with Harry. We run following wherever our feet brought us to until we see something shining in the distance so we looked at each other and walked closer to it. A spell flew in front of us but missed.

We duck after realising the fight between Cedric and Viktor. His eyes are grey as if he's not in his right mind, as if someone puts him in a curse. Cedric shot a spell to Viktor as he fell to the ground and Cedric immediately run to him, kicking his wand out of his hand. Cedric pointed his wand to unconscious Viktor as if to finish him off but Harry quickly intervenes, pushing him away from killing Viktor. I stand there, watching the whole scene in front of me, clueless of what's happening. What is going on.

"no stop! He's bewitched, Cedric!" Harry said, trying to push him away. I returned to my sense and pulled Cedric away from Viktor.

"Get off me!" Cedric struggle and I've to admit that the strengths of two fourteen years old unable to beat the strength of a fully grown seventeen years old boy. But we still managed to get him away from damaging Viktor even more.

The shine from the cup at the end of the maze caught our attention as we all started running towards it, wanting this all crazy things to end and return back. Suddenly, a plant grabs Cedric as he falls to the ground, I watched as it wrapped his body. I shot some spells but it doesn't work much, instead more plants actually started growing even more and thicker. I turned to Harry with plead in my eyes and he seems hesitant before actually helping me getting rid of the plants of the senior. It takes a few spells until we found the right one to get rid of it, Harry run to Cedric and helps him to stand on his feet.

"you know... For a moment there I thought you were gonna let it get me"

"for a moment, so did I"

"some game huh"

"some game" we chuckled tiredly when the wind started blowing hard out of sudden. I had to squint my eyes from all of the dust when the two young males started arguing again.

"you both take the cup! You saved me!"

"no! Let's take it together!" I watched them both nodded their heads in agreement as we run to the cup, touching it and we landed on other place. I sat up and looked around at the gloomy place, it seems familiar. I get up and brushed up my skirt, walking around, trying my best to remember the last time I saw this. This is indeed a graveyard.

I looked back at the boys who were also exploring this new place. I lookef at the statue again, Mary Riddle. Riddle? A huge pain started to attack in my head again as I hold it in my hand, trying to remove the pain. I feel the dizziness and looked around to sign Harry or Cedric and warn them. This is the place in my dream.

"Harry! Cedric! Get back to the cup!" I saw Wormtail in the distance and immediately run to Harry and Cedric. In his arms, there's lay a small man groaning and whimpering. There he is. Cedric run in front of us with his wand points out to the strangers.

"who are you?! What do you want!"

"kill the spare!"

"NO! CEDRIC!"

"Avada Kedavra!" in a shot of green lights, Cedric's body thrown back and he lay there, not moving at all. Tears pickled in my eyes, watching his lifeless body when Harry was grabbed by a statue and traps him. I pointed my wand out but that rat was faster, he levitate me and trapped me in another statue where I struggled hard to escape.

"do it now!" Wormtail dropped 'him' into a big black cauldron with bubbling potions. We watched with horror ad Pettigrew started muttering something while levitating a bone from the Tom Riddle Snr grave, my grandfather.

"bones of a father, unwillingly given" he dropped it into the cauldron. Oh dear, grandfather, do you realized you just created a monster?

"flesh of the servant, willingly sacrifice" I closed my eyes when Pettigrew started to cut his own hand into the cauldron.

"blood of the enemy forcibly taken" my eyes shot open as I hear Harry's shouting in pain when I saw Pettigrew took his blood and dropping them into the cauldron ad it turns red.

"the dark lord..... Shall rise.... Again.." the cauldron bursts into flames as a fetus appear in the air with dark shadows started surrounding it, covering it. This is not happening. This is just a dream.... I just have to open my eyes and it will be a good day.

My heart thumping hard that I could hear it in my ears, I bit my lips so hard that I could taste the metallic of my own blood. This is not a dream. He's back.... He's back to ruin us.