✎ 𝙱𝚞𝚣𝚣𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜

Yesterday, New York native Caden Wallace turned 10 years old

Yesterday, New York native Caden Wallace turned 10 years old. His party was held in his backyard with a blowup water slide and his Uncle acting as the DJ. Caden's party was superhero themed like most kid parties are these days. Little did Caden know, Spider-Man would be making an appearance along with his friend and social media sensation (Y/n) (L/n).

For those of you that don't know, (Y/n) is also a New York native that shot to fame earlier this year after posting a video on her YouTube channel titled "the avengers dig my grave ft. the universe's finest asses." The video followed her and Tony Stark's intern, Peter Parker, as they visited the Avengers Compound. The now 18 year old was an instant hit and now co-produces the show dram(a)vengers on YouTube.

Spider-Man and (Y/n) often share hilarious exchanges over Twitter, so it's no surprise that they crashed Caden's birthday together. According to (Y/n) herself, her involvement with the Avengers and their associates started thanks to Spider-Man accidentally revealing his identity to her. It sounds like some fanfiction story on Wattpad but in this case it actually happened!

I definitely recommend following their Twitter accounts if you need a good laugh!

I reached out to Caden's parents to ask about what happened after one of the adult guests posted about the situation on Facebook

I reached out to Caden's parents to ask about what happened after one of the adult guests posted about the situation on Facebook. "The party had been going on for almost an hour before they showed up," Jordan Wallace, Caden's mother, had told me. Spider-Man had swung into the Wallaces' backyard wearing a unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt and bucket hat over his signature suit. About a minute later, (Y/n) (L/n) opened the yard's gate and joined the party. Both kids and adults alike were shocked.

Caden and all his friends flocked towards Spider-Man who openly awaited them with high-fives and jokes. Jordan and her wife Kristin did not know what to think, especially when (Y/n) came waltzing into their backyard carrying an unopened bottle of wine in her hands for the adults. "A peace offering," she had claimed to them when she gifted the bottle to the Wallaces.

Jordan revealed that (Y/n) lived in their neighborhood but had previously never talked to one another. Caden was a fan of hers along with the Avengers, so for the two of them to show up was the ultimate birthday gift. Caden, who was extremely excited to be interviewed, told me, "She gave me a drawing of Shrek!" The post-it note drawing had been stuck onto Caden's forehead by (Y/n) after her peace offering was given to Jordan and Kristin.

(Y/n) deeply apologizes to anyone who sees this image. "If this is the source of your nightmares, I'm sorry," she claims.

From there, the party was in full swing

From there, the party was in full swing. The two surprise guests participated in all the party activities along with an army of 10 year olds that practically worshipped the ground they walked on. For all of those who are wondering, both Spider-Man and (Y/n) are ideal guests. They were incredibly respectful and have personalities that you're drawn to, Jordan had informed me.

One fact that I think everyone should learn from this is that Spider-Man and (Y/n) referred to Caden as Timmy throughout the whole party. Suddenly Spider-Man tweeting "Happy birthday Timmy!" yesterday makes sense. I reached out to the two party crashers to find out why they called him Timmy and not Caden. "I asked (Y/n) what Caden's name was while talking to her over the phone but she didn't know. She figured it was something generic like Timmy," Spider-Man had answered over a joint video call with (Y/n). "It stems from Brandon Rogers's video A Day at the Park. For more context, has anyone seen my son!" (Y/n) had elaborated.

As to why they had crashed a birthday party was still unknown to everyone, so I took it upon myself to ask. Spider-Man had apparently called (Y/n) during his patrol and asked if she could entertain him during the slow day. It was then that (Y/n) revealed that a kid in her neighborhood, Caden, was having a birthday party. She could hear the kids screaming from where she was in her room. (Y/n) suggested to Spider-Man that he should crash the party for two reasons: free cake and good PR. The only way he would go was if (Y/n) attended too.

"I used the reason of free cake to convince her," Spider-Man had said. (Y/n) agreed with his statement and claimed she was a slut for free food. That statement alone gives me no choice but to stan.

Spider-Man did not have a gift to bring Caden, so to make it up he had donned a Hawaiian shirt with sharks and submarines printed on it and a baby blue bucket hat. That look alone is a gift enough in my opinion.

Now, to answer everyone's burning question: how do I get Spider-Man, (Y/n) (L/n), and possibly any other of their Avenger friends to crash my birthday? The answer is a lot simpler than you would think. "Offer us free food," Spider-Man revealed. Sorry to all the non New Yorkers though. This offer does not extend out of state.

These two better keep a look out for their invitation to my birthday party because Caden certainly seemed to enjoy their visit. "It was the best birthday ever!" he exclaimed multiple times during his interview.