ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟

Eunha's pov:

Eunha's pov:

I woke up and immediately went to the bathroom to get ready for school and honestly I want this day to be over already even though it haven't even started yet.

I just want to stay in bed and not get up but I know I can't because of school and I have to tell yoongi about this . I quickly finish my business and changed. I then quickly eat my breakfast and brushed my teeth then head out. I decided that I will walk to school.

While walking, I am enjoying the breeze and just basically nature but my mind is still occupied about what happened yesterday and what will happen today

While walking, I am enjoying the breeze and just basically nature but my mind is still occupied about what happened yesterday and what will happen today. It pains me to even do it but I have to.

" Of all the people, why me?? " I said talking to myself.

" I'm happy with my life but why do you have to ruin it" I whispered to myself. I am basically being weird talking to no one at this point.

I arrived in school and since I'm 1 hour early I decided to go to the school  garden and wait for seohee. Speaking of seohee, I got a call from her and immediately answered it.

"heyyy gurl, good morning" she greeted me.

" morning seohee" I greeted back with no joy.

"eung, eunha what's wrong?" she asked me concerned.

"i--I'll tell you when you get here" I told her.

"alright, I'm actually here already. I'm just parking my car. Where are you?" she said.

"I'm at the school  garden" I replied to her.

"oh okay, see you" she said.

"okay " i replied and she ended the call.

Less than 5 minutes, I heard someone call for me so I look at the direction and saw her walking towards me. I gave her a small smile and waved a little. When she arrived, she sat down near me and there she noticed my swollen and red eyes.