8.

Halwright
Supernatural History Class.

"Dark Circle: Black flame shield."

Tate's fist connected, what he did not expect was the scorching heat he felt where it connected, it wasn't Ben's head, it was a black shield which made Tate draw back his hand. "Bitch what the fuck did you do to me?" He yelled. "Tate please sit down, you're in class." The teacher reprimanded. It was mandatory to follow school rules whilst inside the classroom or any lecture theatre.

Tate growled at the teacher but still sat down on a seat farther away from Ben, another shocking scene was the demon Hayes attending Supernatural History class, he had completed the whole course so it was interesting to see him in class. Mr. Wyne held no complaint as the demon sat next to Ben.

Tate felt a wave of anger as Ben flushed when Hayes kissed his cheek, causing a chain of gasps in the classroom.

No way.

No motherfucking way...

Did someone kill and replace Hayes...

How is the little twinkie with the demon?

He has a death wish man...

He's a dead little twinkie

I'd definitely hit that too if I were Hayes, he's hot.

The comments kept rolling until Mr. Wyne cleared his throat and commenced the lesson. He too was startled by Hayes's behavior, it was unlike him to show emotion and yet he kissed the grey-haired boy.

Has he been claimed and not died?

The teacher asked himself as he wrote on the board, it was certainly an interesting development which required attention.

"Today we're going to be leaning the history of combat magic, advantages, and weaknesses also how to counter it when it comes to those who aren't witches or fae." Mr. Wyne boomed from in front of the class.

"Since it's Challenge week soon take this lesson to heart so you don't end up like Tate." He smiled and the whole class could be heard snickering or chuckling.

"Vampires have blood magic and it can help in battle as a weapon and defense strategy, Angels and demons along with ghosts also have counters to combat magic, unlike sirens, shifters, dragons, and wendigos they usually have a no way of getting past it."

"What you need to know is the base ability of your opponent to counter it." He motions for a student to come forward in the class. "Darren here has summoning as a base ability, so as a shifter attacking him would make his attack null in combat."

"Ben can you please come forward, along with Hayes. These two will demonstrate how you can counter the attack and whilst blocking." The two mates stood and went to the front of the class.

"Hayes you're countering Bens attack." Mr. Wyne instructed. "Elemental Circle Inferno Vortex." A swirling mass of fire appears and goes toward Hayes. The students were shocked to see Ben easily using elemental magic they only knew Kyra as an elemental.

"Reverberating Echo!" Hayes flapped his wings the sound that came from them put out the fire and slightly pushed Ben back.

"Lightning Dance!" The lightning came from Ben and hit Hayes directly he narrowly escapes after putting an earth wall between him and the attacking witch.

Mr. Wyne and the class were shocked by how Ben could easily go up against the demon. It made Tate who sat in the back observing the exchange even more determined to claim the witch.

Kyra won't be a problem anymore if I have the little bitch. Just you wait Ben you'll be mine soon.

He held a smirk as he watched the two come back to their seats. "Well that was insightful?" Mr. Wyne was still stunned by the power level Ben held and how he could easily bend elemental magic.

The headmaster must know of this, we never properly checked this boy. He is not who he claims to be.

Later that Day
Shifter Common Room.

"Hayes almost got beat by the little slut, but they were both holding back I could feel it. I told you something is special about him."

"Well is that why you called us here to talk about Hayes and his mate seriously?" Connor stood leaning on the bar. "Well if you understood what that meant maybe you would be considering the possibility of using the bitch against Hayes." Alarion who stood by the window looking outside spoke.

"And why are we here? their lives have nothing to do with us." Devin and Carter along with Robin stood by the door. "Yes it does, I know you've had Luther look into the matter, Devin." Paige piped up coming out of a room with a slightly limping Lucian. He was still recovering from the attack from Hayes and Ben.

"We all know what will happen if Hayes claims Ben and he doesn't die, he will be harder to put down, harder to fight, and even worse he could challenge us all and we cannot defend ourselves if that happens." Carter rolls his eyes, the wendigo was not one for school politics and he wanted to be neutral until the situation came to his door.

"Yall bitches are crazy, Hayes hasn't done anything to anyone unless provoked, just because he took the little witch you're planning an attack grow up!" Carter drags Devin and Robin out.

Pacifist bitch. The angel didn't like that Devin himself was a pacifist yet he liked the phantom. "Alarion get your ass out of there now!" Devin yelled from the door. The angel flinched as his order was being yelled. "Yes baby!" He turned to those left in the room.

"Yeah... I'm out..See ya." He runs after Devin. The Incubus who had developed feelings for his friend was furious, his actual form started to seep through. "What's got you wild?" Tate knew how the Incubus had feelings for the Angel who seemed to notice everyone else other than him.

"I really want to get rid of that bitch, and get payback on Hayes for humiliating me." He was returning to normal.

"Stop being such a looser Connor, you're the one who tried compelling him and he called you out on it during an assembly so what? you shouldn't have done it, just accept the fact that not everyone will like you despite you feeding off souls and emotions, you're a defective incubus." Tate spoke and all his words hurt Paige as well. The siren held unrequited feelings which made it impossible to be around Tate at times but he endured because once in a while Tate notices him and gives him a little hope.

Lucian stands up and walks out of the room. He didn't feel the need to be there and be still was recovering, no plan of any kind could be put in action whilst he was injured. He himself knew of a secret plan he was enacting solely to get the witch and beat the demon who melted his body inside out.

"When you have something concrete then find me because right now it's just fucking talk and we're wasting time, so I'm just going to do my shit on my own." Connor left leaving Paige and Tate alone.

"Paige come here." The siren obeyed and moved toward Tate by the couch. "I need you to please me the way you know best Paige, on your knees." This was the only time Paige felt wanted by the shifter so without hesitation he went down on his knees and unzipped the pants Tate wore. Palming his cock.

He licks the tip, slowly he engulfs the shifters cock, bobbing his head, he knew to use his tongue on the underside as he sucked. It was bliss for Tate. This was what Paige was good for. The shifter became aggressive holding Paige's head in place and thrusting in and out of his mouth. Paige gagged and tears fell from his eyes as the pain he felt from the intrusion and force of the erect shaft pumping deep into his throat.

"Fuck!" The shifter arched and climaxed releasing his seed in Paige's mouth, the salty and bitter substance making the already bruised throat even more painful. It was painful for Paige. As Tate pulled out and left him to clean any mess. He zipped up his pants and waited for Paige to stand.

"You were so good, next time don't gag." The shifter caressed the sirens cheeks which had tear streaks on them.

As long as he's happy.

--------------------------------------------------------

LMJ