12.

Halwright
Training Field.

"Ahh!!." The grey-haired boy yelled falling to his knees. "Ben you need to stop doing this we have been searching for two days now, I'm not sure where he's being kept you need to rest." Ben used his own auxis and healed himself along with his counterpart.

Hayes had not come home for two days. He knew Hayes was in trouble because he felt the pain, he felt the emotions Hayes felt. He knew the demon needed him but he couldn't find him and he couldn't barge into the shifter dorm without concrete evidence.

His only option was to use his link to Hayes and sharing his own auxis to help the demon and keep him from slipping into a coma.

"I can't stop searching for him Luther, he was there for me when all the faction leaders wanted to hurt me, he defended me and now he's paying the price for claiming me." Ben was in tears because he felt guilty.

"Hayes claimed you himself he knew the risk and still he took it, so don't blame yourself, he's a fighter and I know we'll find him soon alright." Ben nods. "I just want him back Luther he means everything to me even though I hate him at times." He picks himself up from the ground and leans on Luther.

"Now do you see little Roman, Hayes can't protect you now." The dragon stood with Tate, Paige, Theo, and Corey. "What did you do to him?" Ben questioned his voice wavering.

"We took care of him." The dragon laughs. "He hates me now because of you!" Theo yelled. "I'm his mate and you plotted to use me so he hates you don't pin that on me!" He shouts back. "You're a traitor to your own kind Corey, you're a worthless and good for nothing bitch, you could be so much more but you betrayed me and I did nothing to you!" Ben yells.

"I had a shot with Hayes before you came slut, so you did something and I'm going to end you for it." Corey replied. "Just give him Hayes and we all go home." Luther intervenes. Tate comes back dragging a battered and bruised Hayes, the poison from Paige was keeping him from healing, the dragon cage was constricting his movements and the blades all over his body as if he were a carving made it impossible for his healing to kick in.

"Hayes!!" The witch yelled. "Benjamin." It broke Bens heart to hear his full name being said by Hayes. This was it the moment he would show them the meaning of pain. "You're going to pay for doing this to him." The witch spoke. "What will you do slut make us candy." Theo joked.

"Luther if I were you I'd disappear." Kyra spoke levitating in the air."Why?" The wraith barked. "Youll see and feel it soon." Kyra could feel it the rise in energy it drew him to Ben that's how he had appeared in the field. He could feel the intent, the anger, and most of all the need for blood. He was a strong witch himself that's how he could feel it.

"Shade Field." A dome appeared around seven people. Luther and Kyra had ported away.
Ben's eyes changed into cat slits. The outer parts completely black. His body was more defined, his fingers grew, the tips changing into claws. The hiss which came from the boy startled Tate. The demon marks on his body weren't glamoured anymore. "What the fuck is he!!" Corey yelled he was now afraid.

Ben levitated off the ground. Lucian was in his dragon form, Tate his giant wolf. Theo was in his form also his wings glowing a low blue, two sai in his hands.

"Shall we begin." Ben spoke and his voice was animalistic. He disappeared in the blink of an eye and stood in front of Corey, punching him in the gut, he coughs blood out.  "Ahhh what are you doing." The witch siphoned all the magic from Corey. He picked up the boy. "1st circle electrical charge." Ben released electricity into Corey. The blonde boy was thrown to the dome wall after.

The four faction leaders had never seen someone as ruthless before even Kyra was not like this. What the fuck is this thing. Paige was now afraid.

Two swords similar to Hayes's appeared in Ben's hands, he disappeared and appeared in front of Paige, putting a hand on his shoulder siphoning and disappearing with him. They reappeared in mid-air. Paige hummed the song of hallucinations and power but it didn't work.

"Not working try again." Ben spoke looking directly into his eyes. Lucian hurled fire toward the two. Ben raised the other hand."Vatoum pentilas" The dragon was thrown to the ground. "Wait your turn!" He turned back to Paige.

"I know you like swordplay now." He stabbed the siren where he felt Hayes being stabbed. He repeated the action again. "Feel what he felt." He slashed the siren twice over the abdomen. He kept slashing at different points. "1st circle deep inferno haze." The scalding steam came from Ben and burnt Paige from the inside. "2nd circle Dark Anguish." The dark matter entered Paige, he could feel every part of him being broken apart. Ben threw him to the ground his impact causing a large mass of dust to engulf the dome.

"Paige!" Tate yelled. "Your turn." Ben appeared in front of Tate, punching him in the gut he stumbled back. "You've got to do more than that." The two began to fight throwing and dodging kicks and punches. Tate landed a blow on Ben it sent him rolling back but he was on his feet in seconds heading for Tate. "Try keep up." The witch spoke as he landed and uppercut on the wolf. The witch had become faster and relentless. He kicked the shifters wolf head and sent him to the dome wall.

"Dark Circle Lucifers Hold. 3rd Circle Purple lightning." The black chains appeared and burnt the large wolf. The lightning was different than Hayes. It was precise and direct." The shifter was hit bolt after bolt until he passed out with several holes in his legs.

"Let me tame you Dragon!" Theo stood shocked as Ben took down the faction leaders like it was nothing. Shit, he's far worse than Hayes. He's a true monster. I really messed up this time, I don't got a choice I won't hold back.

The dragon hovered in mid-air and so did the witch. He shot fire at Ben and the witch was blinded, moving quickly he used the blindness to his advantage and grabbed Ben throwing him to the ground but no impact was seen or heard. "Looking for me?" The witch floated behind the dragon. "Vemos Ignus melva triam." He chanted and the dragon couldn't breathe fire. "3rd circle Lightning Dance." It was deja vu for the dragon as lighting tore apart his wings. Much like the lightning which had been used on Tate, it hurt the dragon. He plummeted to the ground like a meteor falling from the sky lightning still striking him. He changed back to his human form and stood there burnt. "Dragons cage." Lucian spoke stopping Ben in his tracks.

Yes, he caught him now I can attack.

Theo flew toward them but stopped. Ben was siphoning the dragon."Thank you for the extra juice." He siphoned until he let go of the dragon. "Dark Circle Lucifers Hold." The familiar chains sprouted and bound him. "Dark Circle Demise." The chains tighten burning the dragon. "Stop!! I will do anything just stop!!"
The chains were burning him and not being able to breathe out fire to release some of the heat made it even worse. "Too late." The punch from Ben knocked him out.

" It's you and me now little witch and I won't go down easy." Theo spoke facing Ben. The witch smirked. "I was hoping for that." He raises his hands in the air and all the faction leaders disappear. The emerge outside the barrier. The wounds on Hayes were now healed, the poison drained out of him. His wings were mending.

"I won't be stopping him Theo choose wisely." Hayes spoke. "Fine by me then, I will beat him for you and leave just enough of him to cling to life, to show you how weak he is." Theo had chosen his side. Hayes was taken out of the dome. The faction leaders were now gaining consciousness.

"Theo don't be stupid!! Get out of there!!" Corey and Lucian yelled.

"This is going to be good." Kyra spoke. All the faction leaders stood to watch the face-off.

Indeed.

-----------------------------------------------------

LMJ