Foreword

I should proooooobably not be doing this until I've established this further mentally.

But you know, when the wheels keep chugging and that smoke builds up, you just gotta let it out, ya know? That's how pollution happens.

Some people may be mad at me, some people might be pretty excited, it's a big ol' lottery of emotions and opinions.

At the time of making this foreword and putting this idea out on my list of works, I'm still writing Terrible Fates. That book will be prioritized more for obvious reasons in that it's already been ongoing for a while and I don't want to hold off on it like when I took a yEAR HIATUSSS JGJHDJFJF

ahem

Anyway, you're probably asking yourself: Bro, is this bitch serious?

Well kinda yea.

I'm gonna be honest, I'm just as concerned as you all trying to take on two of my major projects at once on this god forsaken platform. I know I should probably wait until TF is done. Buttttt....

n o

Plus, in my head, I'm thinking that if I already put this idea out there for you guys then I'll have to commit to it. There will be no pussies in this community, nO SIR.

Needless to say though, I'm actually pretty excited (and nervous) and my mind has been going off the rails on ideas for this reboot and how to make former concepts better. And I'll be honest, I can already tell trying to make a reboot that still retains some stuff from the original while also being new WHILE ALSO making sure everything lines up well for C&B and TF will be significantly harder than starting a book completely from scratch. Fuck me, right? Hahaha...

So I'll ask for you all to bear with me and to even help me out with this reboot! By that, I mean reminding me of certain concepts from the original KP so that I don't lose sight of what's important to keep. If that makes any sense. At all. That and advice is appreciated anyway.

I may just politely commit self-oof in doing this but at least I'll look good doing it.

ANYWAY THANKS GUYS

....ANYWAY THANKS GUYS.

Comment and discuss your thoughts and advice. I'd love to hear from you guys about this. It's a pretty major thing so any and all help is appreciated. I'll also be making the cover art for this eventually so hang in there.

Stay Creepy, you fuc—I mean, my flesh bean friends. <3