Chapter 9

✯∘⋆⋅ Your pov ⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

"Can you at least tell me how did I end up here, heart?"

'Can you shut the fuck up!? I'm trying to pump some fucking blood to your veins and your annoying voice is not helping at all'

"That's rude you know? I just want to know.. I also feel lonely" I pout. 'as you should be. No one cares anyway' the heart says chuckling.

"O-okay... Sorry" I apologize, feeling a little bit sad because of its harsh words.

"Hey" the doors open showing your doctor. "Are you talking with yourself?"

"Uhh.. yeah I think so" I mumble. "According to the Analyzes, you didn't get hit that hard to get crazy... Guess you were crazy even before the accident.." he shakes his head in disappointment.

"Anyway, there are some people who want to see you" he jumps excitedly. Oh no.. not again.

"Who are they? How many of them?" I ask suspiciously.. "they are your seven gorgeous friends"

"I don't want to see them right now" i said.. already sensing the danger.

"They paid me.. I can't just turn them down.." he says. "Wow you are so professional.." note the sarcasm AGAIN in my tone.

"Who needs to be professional in this age" the not-so- professional doctor tsk-ed.

✯∘⋆⋅ jimin's pov ⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

"I'm so nervous" taehyung says biting his nails, aish he needs to stop doing that or he gonna end up without nails.

"Don't be Taehyung-ah, she gonna get her memories back" hobi hyung chirps. "I'm not nervous because of that".

"Then what" I ask. "What if she hates me because I am the one who caused all this" taehyung pouts. "Do you want me to bitch slap you!? It's not your fault, quit saying that" Jin hyung snaps.

"But-..

"NO! no buts.. now are we gonna enter that room or not? I already drained all my energy" Yoongi hyung says tiredly. "As if you had energy before" jungkook snickers.

"What did you say bunny boy?"

"Oh for fucks sake! Just open the door already jimin" Namjoon demands angrily.

"Wait what? Oh! I am next to the door?" I smile sheepishly. It's not my fault that I can't see when I'm smiling or laughing.

"I'm done with y'all" Yoongi throws his arms in frustration, pushes me lightly away from the door and opens it.

"Ah shit! here we go again" jungkook says changing his tone to be like middle aged nasty man. "I swear to God namjoon if you are the cause of jungkook's weird behaviors, I'm whooping your ass" Jin says threateningly.

"Kinky!" I exclaim with a knowing look.

"You can whoop me instead!" The doctor who I didn't even know is here interferes.

"Oh shut up!" Namjoon snaps.

"Uhm guys" taehyung calls. We all look at him pointing at the girl sitting in the bed, with a disgusted look on her face.

✯∘⋆⋅ Your pov ⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

Are they really my friends? They look like clowns.. 'actually they are your friends.. but they hate you' the heart says suddenly. 'you should know that no one loves you

Even your family'

What do you mean?

"Sky? Why are you frowning suddenly?" The sunshine face asks, surprisingly with concern.

"Oh nothing! I'm just trying to remember who you are" I lie. "Awh don't force yourself.. you gonna remember eventually" the alpaca face says sweetly.

I gasp looking at them all from head to toe, oh my God I can't believe it..

"What the matter did you remember anything" the koala face asks excitedly. I shook my head.

"I know! We are so handsome, you are shocked that we are your friends, right?" The alpaca face says again with much confidence. My face twitch in disgust and  shook my head again.

"You are rich?" I say. "Your clothes are dope.. you guys really have good taste" I give them thumbs up.

"Oh we know! we are rich. We have expensive glasses and 3 dollars chains" the cat face says.

"SWAG" he adds

"Uhhh ...okay?" I say awkwardly.

"So are you gonna introduce yourselves or what?" I ask. "Oh right! our introduce?" The boy who I pushed last time asks shyly.

"Yes.. your introduce"

"ANNYEONGHASEYO! BANGTAN SONYEONDAN IMNIDA " they all shout bowing their heads to me.

"Did you have to yell like that suddenly? I almost had a heart attack" I say clutching my chest where my heart is.

"Oh sorry" the bunny face apologizes, aggressively blushing. Wow am I that beautiful?

'not even a slightest bit' the rude heart says.

"It's okay..but what was that?  is that your introducing? Bitch I meant by introducing, say your names" I explained.

"Ohhhhh we thought you hahahaha" the sunshine face laughs. That's scary. "Okay so my name is Hoseok you can call me hobi or J-hope." He smiled, blinding me with his energy. Aww so cute.

"I am namjoon. I have an IQ of 148, I love crabs and I am the leader, I can rap, I was born in ilsan...

"Wow wow wow, hold up bitch! She said "your names" not "your life stories". I mouthed a thank you to the cat face guy.

"Yeah yeah.. my name is Yoongi oppa. Don't ever disrespec...

"You look like a cat... I'm gonna call you meow meow" I giggle. "No.." he protests.

"Too late meow meow... Next" i said flipping my hair.

"I am Seokjin.. you can call me Mr. Handsome" the alpaca face says confidently. Bruh I won't call him shit. Alpaca face.

"I am jimin.. I am cute, lovely and sexy." He winks... Ew so cute.

"I am jungkook.. I'm iNTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY!" he shouts excitedly. Should I be concerned for his mental health? he looks crazy

'maybe you should' the heart said.. naaah since you said it, it's okay.

"I am taehyung. You can call me taetae, alien, blanktae, Gucci boy, or maybe even good boy!" He says, a little bit nervous.
.

.

.

.

Wait a damn minute

.

.

.

.

.

"You! I know you.. oh my gosh! How can I even..." I shout.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED

━━━━━━~♤~━━━━━━

MAR IS HERE ...

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE...(◕દ◕)

*HOPE YOU LIKE IT*

AND DON'T FOGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER(~ ̄³ ̄)~

I PURPLE YOU(◍•ᴗ•◍)💜