43- concert

Her POV

It was the day of the concert. I was in the venue, helping people adjust and set some things up and the girls were in the VIP line outside. I was in the prop room fixing a misaligned sign when I felt two arms hugging me from behind.

"Ahh Namjoon don't you have to go for the sound check and hair and makeup? What the hell are you doing here??" I say as I continue to fix the prop

"We haven't seen each other for two days now and this is how you treat me?" He says as he sits next to me with a pout.

"That's what you get if you date me" I say with a wink.

He pulls me onto his lap, which makes me blush furiously

"Namjoon what are you doing?!" I whisper

"Ahh don't worry about it... I locked the door"

"You locked the door?! What has gotten into you?" I say, panic rising in my voice

He just pulls me into a hug and stays there.

"I don't know how I'll manage without you for months when going two days without seeing you drives me insane"

I sigh as I hug him tighter "oh you'll do just fine..." I say as I pet his head. "Now come on... Let's get you to hair and makeup. They must be searching for you at this point" I say as I ruffle his hair.
I get up and give him a hand and we link our arms as we make our way to the dressing rooms.

"Oh! Where are your friends?"

"They're in the VIP line outside... I would've been there too if they hadn't called me to help-"

"Do you all want to join for dinner? The after concert dinner that the entire team has?"

"Oh no no that's something you guys do to celebrate right? Us being there would only make it awkward-"
He places a finger on my lips and says

"I want to get to know your friends a little better and food is the best way to get to know people, so I'll take that as a yes.."

"Oh! Ayanna! Aren't you watching the concert today? What are you doing here?" I hear Jin call out as he's entering the dressing room.

I tell him I needed to do a couple of things here and there when I hear one of my colleagues call me.

"I gotta go now okay Joonie. All the best for your performance!! You too Jin! I know you guys will burn it up!" I say as I take a couple of steps backward, before taking off in a jog. 

....

I finish my work just in time for the sound check and I join the girls, our army bombs in our hands. The cheers from the 200 odd people are deafening and I can't imagine how it would be with the entire stadium filled.

...

I was right.
Nothing could've prepared me for this,
A stadium filled with people,
Everyone singing and screaming fanchants,
Having the time of their lives,
7 men on the stage, performing like their life depended on it,
But making it look so effortless.

How lucky I was to be alive at the same time as them...

By the time the concert was done, my friends and I were a mess of tears and sweat. We almost lost our voices.

So when I told them we were going out to dinner with the guys
I was almost beaten up

Almost

We made our way backstage after the concert had ended for a while. I texted Namjoon to ask them where do we go and he told me to come to the dressing rooms.
I hesitantly open the door, the three of them still meddling with their hair and outfits.
Namjoon walks over and opens the door completely letting us in

"Hi hi!" Hoseok says as he waves at them

Taehyung walks over with a big grin "You all must be Ayanna's friends!"

They chuckle before replying with tiny yesses.

"This is Kiara, Evelyn and Vienna" I say, gesturing of each of them

"They're joining us for dinner tonight!" Namjoon says from next to me

"Oh NICE!" Taehyung says as he high fives Vi

"Nice would be an understatement" I hear Kiara say

"Do y'all want a picture before we leave?" Jin says as he walks over

We take pictures and then pile into vehicles to go out for dinner.

The atmosphere is festive as there's plenty of food and drink passed around, the guys thanking everyone who was involved, which led to loud cheering all-around.

.....

Namjoon joins us in the car that's dropping the four of us home.

I go to get down last, but he grabs my wrist from the front seat.

"Tomorrow...can you be mine?" he says in a tiny whisper.

The girls were leaving in the afternoon and  I had a day off

"How about, after 1:00... I am yours?"

He gives me a tired grin before nodding his head "I'll take it!"

"Goodnight Joonie!"

"Goodnight jagiya~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please vote and comment! It really makes my day when I see people reading and interacting with the book! I love each comment and insight y'all give...

-M