23: owned

Taehyung stood on the balcony. Dressed in his own white robe from heaven.

He was feeling not in place here. He ft different. He felt lonely.

The touches of jeongguk made him feel good in a moment. But after, taehyung will realise his mistakes.

Taehyung just wanted to go home at this point.

And on top of that he had to deal with the devil that was always watching him from the shadows. He always knew whatever taehyung was up to. The angel was sure jeongguk was watching him from nowhere, if not how could he know when taehyung was introuble or just anything.

Taehyung was so confused by his emotions when he was around jeongguk.

The devil would touch him in a way that made taehyung feel hot. And his heart would go crazy.

He would speak making taehyung feel so weak like jelly.

Taehyung did not understand it all. Becasue it cant be love. Jeongguk was a devil. He was a angel. They cant be in love. He knew jeongguk hated angels.

So it cant be.

But taehyung wasnt so sure. Because when he was alone. He silently wished inside if him that the devil would show up again.......

Maybe there were some feelings starting to grow for his part. It hurted his heart when jeongguk would say he was just his toy and prisoner.

Taehyung walked back into the devils room. He wasnt allowed to go out if the room. Because jeongguk was away and so was Jimin.

And taehyung didnt hablve a problem staying here. Because he didnt want to run into that creepy demon again.

The angel sighed realising its been a while since he spread his wings. He decided to summon them, he didnt have anything better to do anyways.

His wings appeared and he flapped them a few times smiling.a white feather fell down resting on the floor.

"pretty white" he said. He liked white it looks clean and glowy in the sun.

But then he frowned. He saw a grey spot on the inside of his wing. He opened it and looked at it.

It wasnt there before....Taehyung broke a rule.

He let the devil touch him in ways that were not allowed. And taehyung didnt resist it.

Then he suddenly heard a 'cling' he snapped his head to the side seeing the small vase fall from the drawer. His eyes widen and he dismissed his wings quickly. His hand reached out catch it but he missed. He saw it was going to hit the ground.

But it didnt. A hand had catched it just before it could hit the ground.

Taehyung reconised the pointy nails and the veins on the arm. He looked up and indeed. Two red eyes looking right at him.

"i-it was a accident" taehyung said.

Jeongguk took a breath and stood up placing the vase with the white rose back on the drawer. Besides taehyung the rose were the only pure white things in the room.

"you should be more careful" is all jeongguk said to him. It suprised taehyung. He expected the devil to get angry.

"why...Is there a white rose here?" taehyung decided to ask. It was rather strange. And he didnt see it before that it was even here.

"its something special" jeongguk said looking at the rose, he touched it feeling the soft petals on his hand.

"what is special?"

"something that is just as pure and white as the rose" jeongguk looked at taehyung. "you have caught my deep interest little angel"

The angel widen his eyes.

"that doesnt mean you can do whatever you want" jeongguk added before taehyung could get anything in his head.

"i wont" taehyung quickly responded not wanting the devil to get angry. Not after taehyung knew this information.

He was the interest of the devil. He a small rejected angel.

"good, because i own you." jeongguk said inching closer. Taehyung stepped back. He could see jeongguks eyes get brighter like they were glowing more and more. It flashed a golden color for a second.

And thats when jeongguk froze.

The devil frowned and dissapeared.

Taehyung was confused why he suddenly left. The angel placed a hand on his chest to calm his heart beat and looked in the room. His feather that was laying there a while ago was now gone.

-

"how could you be so stupid Jimin!" yoongi was scolding his boyfriend who had gone to Earth. But someone had seen him with his black wings.

They had a difficult time to get that person and kill them. There were too many people around.

"i didnt know that someone would be there, i thought he was sleeping"

"then just go to a different place! It could have been a problem. If the guardians know we are being reckless and letting humans know we exist he was in big trouble." yoongi said they entered the trone room to tell jeongguk who asked for them once they returned from earth.

The two walked forward into the room. While arguing.

They stopped as soon they were close. And turned to the devil. But the devil wasnt looking at them. He was sitting sideways his legs over the arm rest wile leaning against the other side.

Jimin saw why the devil havent been noticing their presence as usual. Jeongguk was looking at a pure white feather in his hand.

"jeongguk" yoongi said.

"hm isnt white pretty" jeongguk said and turned to sit normal on his throne.

"such a shame it will all turn into a deep black" he smirked at the end of the sentence.

"why did you call us" yoongi asked. Meanwhile jimin was observing jeongguk very carefully. Noticing that the devils behavioir had changed lately.

Jeongguk would space out sometimes. He was alert but not on his surroundings. Like he was foccusing on something else.

"right, i just came to know that the angel king will be paying us a visit. How nice isnt it"

"why?"

"i believe i know why, and i will be ready to show him" jeongguk grinned. The angel king came to argue and ask jeongguk why he havent killed the angel yet.

"okay, what is that you needed us fir"

"nothing much, but i want you two to replace the guards for that time. I dont want to have to kill more of them"

"then why did you even kill them?" jimin asked squinting his eyes. Jeongguk fell silent for a moment.

"you will see" the devil answered his eyes darkening. He lifted the feather seeing it had turned black.

---

I enjoy writing a character like jeongguk here.

But taehyungs is a bit difficuly to write sometimes. Eeeh 🙈

Thank you for reading see u at the next chapter.
🌼🌼🌼