Hundreds Of Thousands Of Years Arc

Walking on a path full of blood, a man with eyes as cold as ice walks down the carpet of blood.

*Pit*

His expression and coldness could be compared to the millennium of ice, a heart of steeled ice.

*Pat*

The handsome man that seemed to be part of the darkness was carrying a sword in his hand dripping with blood. His sword was the color of crimson red, proof that he had slain many living beings with his sword.

*Sound of Heavy Rain*

Watching two figures with his cold eyes, he smirked.

"Qi Rong, please spare us! You had already killed many of us, why not spare the innocent?!"

A man holding a bloody woman in his arms begs the indifferent man. 

Within his eyes fear could be seen, his body shivering from fear but nonetheless, he tried to beg the man in front of him.

"Ah Rong, please spare us. Please!"

The woman within the man's embrace also begs the "Demon". But their cry seemed to be a passing wind to Qi Rong.

"Spare? Have you no shame?" Qi Rong humorlessly laughs.

Looking at the two figures like they were already dead in his eyes, he coldly smiles at them.

"If you spared me at that time will we be here now? If you spared me, would I have fallen to this stage? If you spared me, will I become a "Demon"?!" Qi Rong furiously roared as he brought down the sword at the two.

"Yu'er!"

Seeing the sword coming down, the man brought the woman closer to him blocking the fatal attack.

"Long Ge!"

The woman screamed in horror seeing the man she loves falling down her arms. His warm blood dripped down her body.

"QI.RONG!!!" The woman furiously shouted the other man's name.

Her eyes were wide with fury as she glared at the man, his eyes still indifferent and cold like what he killed earlier was just a mere ant.

It was really just an ant in his eyes.

Not caring about the woman's murderous gaze, Qi Rong once again raised his sword.

Seeing that the man in front of him was really with no remorse nor a trace of pity for the two, the woman laughed mockingly.

"Qi Rong! I curse you! For your whole life, you will never find love! All that touches your hand will die! Forever, you will live alone! Forever, forever I curse you to be alone and live a lonely life with death at hand!"

Pulling the sword down, the woman fell down with a thud. 

Her eyes are wide open with menace, her craze smile still plastered on her face.

[Main Mission Avenge Qi Rong Complete!]

[Side Mission Kill All Those Who Caused His Death Complete!]

Looking down coldly at the woman that even in death had the energy to curse him, Qi Rong could only shake his head because of her naivety.

"Curse me? Do you even have the ability to curse me? Hahaha!!!"

A peal of humorless laughter spilled out from his mouth, Qi Rong looked at the heavens with tears streaming down his eyes.

His tears might not be visible because of the rain but his sadness and loneliness could be seen as he stood there alone in the ruins of the once peaceful Kingdom.