Arc 2.2 Zu Tian

Arc 2.2 Zu Tian

Shu Yin traced the face of the man beside him with his eyes.

Looking at the beauty in his arms, Shu Yin felt a little bit complicated. 

According to the story, the man in front of him was the Second Male Lead of this story, Feng Niao.

Feng Niao was the War God of the Zu Empire's vassal Country, the Wei Kingdom.

Three years ago, Zu Empire and the Wei Kingdom were in a war.

At that time, Zu Empire was in a mess because of a rebellion within the Capital City. The Emperor just died and Zu Tian, the body Shu Yin is residing now, who was the Crown Prince at that time dealt with the rebels.

Luckily, Zu Tian was a capable person and swiftly dealt with the army rebels together with the corrupt ministers and Princes' who had long wanted to kill him.

It was not wrong to say that Zu Tian got the throne with blood. He had literally killed his way to the throne not sparing anyone who was in his way.

Not even his blood-related siblings who sided with the rebels got away, that is how cruel he is.

After dealing with the rebels, Zu Tian sent his trusted General to go to war for him alongside the Genius tactician who could think of thousands of battle strategies in one go.

After half a year, his most trusted subordinates finally brought him good news. They had defeated the Wei Kingdom and a peace treaty was formed.

For the peace treaty, the Wei Kingdom's strongest General who had gone to dozens of battles and acquired many meritorious achievements was sent forth instead of a Prince or Princess.

The War God was definitely the perfect choice than those Princes' or princesses who only knew how to act coy and act pretty.

With the War God in their hands, Wei Kingdom won't be able to do anything funny for a while.

But no matter how awesome and invisible he was, he was still a Cannon Fodder! 

A stepping stone for the Protagonist of the story.

The protagonist of this dog-blooded drama is none other than Chen Mo, he is the Wei Kingdom's Crown Prince. 

With all that said, he was said to be actually a dandy who went to every brothel and red light district in the City spending his time playing with women.

There is even a rumor that he would abduct women from poor families and tortures them for pleasure but since he is part of the royal family they could only shut their mouth about it.

The Crown Prince was trash of all trash, even the Royal Family was said to be ashamed of him but they could not do anything about him because he was the Crown Prince.

But what they didn't know, Chen Mo along with the Emperor was only bidding their time. They were bidding their time for the right time to strike the Zu Empire.

All along, Chen Mo was actually just acting dandy so the Zu Empire would not be able to guess what they were planning in the dark. 

By doing so, the royal family avoided the suspicion of the Zu Empire seeing how useless the Crown Prince was.

By underestimating the Wei Kingdom, it had become the Zu Empire's downfall.

But not all was said, one of the causes of Zu Empire's downfall was actually the Female Lead, Qi LianLian.

Qi LianLian was one of Zu Tian's concubines. 

She was the lowest of the lowest among them. 

Not once did Zu Tian touch her, not even on their wedding day.

Zu Tian knew that she was sent as a spy by the Qi Family, even so, he let them put her in his palace. 

But the price for this was that he made her status the lowest in the palace to shame the Qi Family.

Qi LianLian was beautiful, no doubt about that because she was the FL, her beauty could cause a nation's downfall if we were to exaggerate it. This is the reason as to why she attracted Chen Mo's attention.

The ML and FL met at the birthday banquet of Zu Tian. Being his concubine, she needed to participate in the banquet even with her lowly status.

But what she did not expect is that she would encounter a drug Chen Mo halfway there. 

Since the other was stronger than her, she was dragged inside an empty room and was thoroughly eaten.

When Chen Mo came back to his senses, he was shocked to find out that he had forced himself on a weak woman.

Seeing that he had taken her virginity and seeing that she is so beautiful to be true, Chen Mo swore that he will be responsible for her.

As the FL, knowing that he did not mean what he just did, she forgave him and left there and then without even saying her name.

That passionate night that the ML spent with the FL could not be erased in Chen Mo's head no matter what so he began to dig around for her background. 

After finding out about her background, it already spelled doom for Zu Tian.

Knowing that the woman he fancied was the Emperor of Zu's woman, Chen Mo quickened his Country's plan so he could quickly acquire back his woman.

After so many roundabouts of his plan, the two protagonists kept in contact with each other. 

And to help her lover, the FL divulges the secret plan of the Zu Empire which lead to the Zu Empire's defeat when war came.

Because of the hidden spy within them, Zu Empire finally got buried in the books of history.

Truly, a woman could become a Nation's downfall.

Even on his deathbed, Zu Tian never knew who was the spy. 

Never would he have imagined that the woman he had abandoned would be his downfall.

The day Zu Tian died was the day Zu Empire ceased to exist.

[Main Mission Prevent The Downfall Of Zu Empire]

[Side Mission Live Pass 30 Years Old]

"What a headache."