Arc 2.3 Zu Tian

Arc 2.3 Zu Tian

Thinking back now, Zu Tian transmigrated at the part where the ML and the FL had already done screwing each other.

The part where he was already wearing an invisible green hat that would continuously pile up as they continue to screw each other in the future.

Not like he cared, even the previous Zu Tian does not care so why would he?

Only the Ministers would care about this but even so, he did not really like the feeling of wearing a green hat so he will have to even their score in the future.

Evening the score by, humiliating and ruining them of course!

Now, the current problem is how to solve the current situation.

He definitely remembered that after the Second Male Lead woke up and find that they had XXX together, he will fly in wrath and try to kill him.

"Now, how should I coax my wife?" Zu Tian thought.

In the original story, when Zu Tian also finally came back to his senses he also flew in a rage and let his guards drag Feng Niao out and flag him.

He did not directly kill him since he still had a little rationality left. 

If Feng Niao does, the Wei Kingdom would surely make this an excuse to ally with another Kingdom and attack him. He can't let that happen.

After being flagged, Feng Niao only had a breath left. 

His body which was already tortured by the Emperor the night before even suffered more that he had to stay for a few months in bed before he recovered.

This humiliation that the Second Male Lead had suffered also sealed one of Zu Tian's fate hole. 

With the ML, Fl, and even the SML holding hands, Zu Tian died with no ashes left.

But thinking about it, what happened between the two of them was not Zu Tian's fault but Feng Niao's.

Feng Niao brought the drug wine and Feng Niao was the first one who attacked Zu Tian when he felt the drug acting.

Zu Tian only defended his chrysanthemum and got Feng Nia's own chrysanthemum pierced because of the intense battle of who will be top.

Though Zu Tian had many women in his harem, he was still a virgin.

He had never touched any woman in his entire lifetime so imagine that after he woke up, he found himself together with a man in bed. 

It would be fine if they are fully cloth but they were both naked like the day that they were born!

Who won't fly into a rage when a straight man found himself sleeping with a man?!

It would have been fine if it was a woman, his dignity as a man would have been still left intact but of all people, it was a man! 

A MAN!!

Thinking and remembering this fact, the original Zu Tian felt like he had eaten a fly. 

No, not a fly but sh*t!

"Hmm..."

Feeling Feng Niao stir, Zu Tian tightly lock the other man in his embrace fearing that he might punch him in the face the moment he woke up.

Well, Shu Yin is not wrong. 

Zu Tian actually got brutally punched by Feng Niao the moment he realized what happened between the two of them.

"Hm..." Feng Niao groaned before opening his eyes.

The moment Feng Niao opened his eyes, he was met with a pair of beautiful ruby eyes.