Arc 2.6 Zu Tian

Arc 2.6 Zu Tian

"Crown Prince, what is this for?"

In an empty room with dim lighting, two figures could be seen hugging each other. The man was hugging the female behind her back.

Yes, the two figures are none other than the FL and ML! 

Chen Mo and Qi LianLian!

After chasing and going through some minor tribulations these past few days, the two finally hook up and had an affair.

Once in a while, the two would secretly meet in their rendezvous zone to satiate the fire in their hearts.

Every day, they would talk about their eternal love and promise to each other.

Now and then, they would talk about the demise of the Emperor.

Truly, what a happy couple!

"It's poison." Chen Mo said straightforwardly.

"Poison?!"

Qi LianLian almost lost her hold of the bottle when she heard that it was poison. But then quickly tightened her hold on it fearing that she will drop it.

Looking at the small bottle in her hands, the female looked back at the male.

"Afraid?" Chen Mo chuckled seeing her stiffen in his hold.

"No." Qi LianLian simply replied as she kept staring at the bottle in her hand.

After hesitating for a while, she asked what she had in mind.

"Is this for the Emperor?"

"Yes. You will help me, right?"

Chen Mo turned Qi LianLian to him and looked her in the eye.

Seeing him look at her that way, Qi LianLian of course would not say no.

But even if she helps him, how would she get close to the Emperor with her lowly status?

On normal days, she could not even see the Emperor's shadow.

What is the difference now?

These few days, not even his hair could be seen!

This mission is just impossible!!

"Of course, I will help you. But as you know, I had never met the Emperor before. You know that." Qi LianLian flushed a deep red.

Chen Mo of course knew what Qi LianLian meant when she said those words. 

He could not help but smile gently recalling that night.

Remembering it now, he was really glad that it was Qi LianLian that night. If not, he could not just imagine it.

Watching this beauty that could cause a nation's downfall softly pressing herself against him, resentment filled his heart every time he remember that she belongs to that Emperor!

Why could that bastard of an Emperor have such good things?

Sooner or later, he will get all the things he has including Qi LianLian!

Comforting himself about his dastardly plans, his smile became even gentler than before as he looked at her.

"I know. But you don't need to rush. Once Spring Hunt began, you will have your chance, You just have to make sure to mix it in his drink before the hunt and I will do the rest. Okay?"

Chen Mo then kissed her lips gently and comforted her with a few sweet words.

"Okay. I will do anything for you, Crown Prince." Qi LianLian beamed.

"Don't worry, Lian'er. Once I become the Emperor of this world, you will become my Empress. You will be above thousands only under one. I promise you."

Chen Mo hug her tight in his embrace.

"Crown Prince, do not need to promise me. As long as I am by your side, I am already satisfied."

Qi LianLian gently smiled at him also hugging him back.

"Court dismiss!"

All of the officials quickly scattered like scared insects upon hearing that they were dismissed.

They really could not bear it any longer being pressured by their Emperor who seemed to be in a bad mood today.

If looks could kill, the courtroom would already be flooding with their blood.

'Sigh. It is really hard to become an Emperor when you have stupid officials who only have themselves in their minds! One day, I will surely replace all of these corrupt officials!'

Rubbing his forehead, Zu Tian quickly walked out of the courtroom. He could not wait to see Feng Niao!

Walking quickly in the halls towards his Palace, just when Zu Tian was about to turn into an intersection, a soft fragrant body hit him in his chest.

"Ah!" The woman cried out in fear.

Zu Tian quickly reach out to grab the woman before she fell on the floor back to his embrace.

Her soft and fragrant body once again rubs on him.

Looking down at the woman who had hit him, Zu Tian smiled.

"Be careful." 

And then, he let go.

Walking back again, he asked the Eunuch beside him.

"Who was that woman a while ago?" Zu Tian asked although already knowing who she is.

Hearing the Emperor ask about the name of the woman, Eunuch Zhao could not help but pity the woman.

Seeing the Emperor's dark eyes, he knew that she will have no good end.

"Answering his Majesty, the woman from before is named LianLian surnamed Qi. She is your Majesty's concubine, Concubine Qi."

"Hmm... turn her tablet tonight. I will come to her palace."

After giving his instructions, Zu Tian quickly walked back to his palace knowing that a certain someone is waiting for his return.

Qi LianLian who was left behind by Zu Tian was still in a daze imagining his smile before snapping out.

"I never thought that the Emperor is so handsome. I only heard that he is handsome in the rumor but I did not expect that he would be more handsome in person."

Qi LianLian could not help but stare in the direction where Zu Tian's figure disappeared.

"Such a waste, he looked like he would be so good in bed."

And with that, she left skipping.

"Crown Prince, is that woman really reliable? She is only a lowly concubine, she can't possibly get close to the Emperor."

"What do you worry for, even if she failed... then she only deserved death." Chen Mo indifferently said.

His attitude was completely different from before when he was with Qi LianLian.

His face which was full of gentleness and care looked like an iceberg now. 

His smile was cruel.

"A pawn that does not have any value could only be disposed of."