𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗌𝖾

request from Jdxhvc
♪fly me the moon lofi cover- joytastic sarah

y/n~ your name

l/n~ last name

f/n~ friend's name

c/n~ crush's name

(you and your crushes) h/n~ house name 

✍︎note

if you haven't read harry potter or don't have a hogwarts house then just go with ravenclaw cause it's my house シ︎

♡︎

I trudged up the long, winding staircase in the direction of the H/N dorms. 

I'd had such a tiring day as it was full of exams and all I wanted was to go to sleep. However, my friends were being annoying as always and were chasing after me, as they wanted to go get butterbeers in celebration of our success (though I'm pretty sure I completely failed Transfiguration)

"Uhhh Y/N stop being so boring and go out with us!" F/N called out from behind me.

The staircase she was on abruptly changed direction and we suddenly got split up, to my relief. 

"Look another time ok?" I said bashfully, rubbing the back of my neck. "I have to go and... feed my cat."

"YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE!" They shouted so loudly that even the paintings that hung on the walls flinched. 

I entered the H/N common room and without even noticing, tripped over a stack of parchment on the floor.

"Oww what the hell." I muttered to myself, lifting my head up slightly to see myself staring at a pair of shoes.

"Y/N are you planning on just lying there or... are you actually gonna move, you're kinda blocking the entrance."

It was my close friend C/N, who was staring at me with a weird look on his face. He was wearing his Quidditch robes and was tapping his broomstick against the carpet.

"Are you just about to go for practise?" I asked, hurriedly starting to pick up my textbooks and loose leaf papers that had flown out of them.

"Yeah but it's not a designated team practise day so it's just me." He smiled and handed me the rest of my books. "So I was wondering if you maybe wanted to join me?"

I blushed slightly and stood up. I did know how to play but I was a bit rusty because I broke my leg a few months ago and got temporarily let off the team. Even though I said I was feeling much better, they wanted to wait until next season to let me play again.

"Yeah of course! Lemme just get changed real quick. I'll meet you outside ok?"

"Sure I'll see you then and..." C/N paused for a second and looked away. He was never really like this so I was pretty surprised. "...I have something to tell you-something that I wanna talk about- with you."

He muttered something under his breath and left, leaving me standing alone in the common room. 

~

I followed C/N to the fields where we would practise and hold matches. I felt really uncomfortable in my uniform because I hadn't worn it in so long  but I was really happy to be here, alone, with C/N.

"Here catch!" 

I grunted as a ball was thrown at me. I felt like a brick. Was I really this unfit now as I hadn't played in so long?