Ch-9

Y/n looked up and saw the girl who was standing infront of the door.

Park Chaeyoung.

The other suspect.
She didn't even have to go to her.

She was wearing a chequered shirt with trousers.

(Like this e X a C t l y 😤😊)

"Umm what " y/ n asked.
Park Chaeyoung replied,"You have a nice hair and now that I see a nice body as well."

"I have a nice face as well.Thanks for noticing btw"y/n replied.

Chaeyoung came closer to y/n and lifted y/n's chin up  and said ,"Yeah,you are pretty "

Y/n moved back creeped out by the gesture.Y/n did not like being touched by strangers or any person who she didn't trust.

Y/n asked her,"Would you care to introduce yourself"

Chaeyoung replied,"I don't usually care but I will make an exception for you.I am Park Chaeyoung,you can call me rosé tho.I am an  heir to the company Voatí.I am rich.Introduce yourself now."

"I am Kim Y/n and I don't care if you are rich or not."

Rosé smirked,"Feisty aren't you"

"Yeah,I am,you are right"

Then at the moment,Jennie and Lisa walked in.

Y/n noticed Jennie and her sister Lisa.

Jennie was wearing a black frock while Lisa was wearing a black hoodie.

"Oh,did we interrupt a moment"
Jennie said.

And rosé and y/n replied at the same time and said respectively "yeah you did."
"No you didn't"

Y/n glares at Rosé and says,"I am Kim Y/n and who are you ?"

"I am Jennie I am your roommate and this is my sister Lisa,she is our roommate too"

Lisa nodded and smiled happily.

But y/n could see that Jennie was holding Lisa's arm with a painful amount of pressure.And Lisa didn't have any reaction to it which wasn't a good sign as it showed that she was used to it.
Jennie smiled and said,"So I guess we are going to be friends,aren't we ?"

Y/n replied,"yes" and smiled.

"What the hell you treated her better than me,smile at me too"Rosé said.

"Yeah why not" and Y/n smiled back in the most creepiest way you could imagine.

"That's better"Rosé replied.

Jennie was witnessing this and was watching everything.But she didn't realise that Y/n was keeping a note of her too.

Rosé then snatched the phone from Y/n 's hand and typed her number and saved it.
"Here,take my number"
Y/n opened the contacts and saw the name saved as bae💖

Y/n said,"Do you really save yourself on everyone's contact as bae"
Jennie snickered and Lisa followed almost imitated the snicker.

Rosé replied,"Why are you asking are you jealous if  I did that"

Y/n was completely at a loss of words.

Rosé wants her.

Y/n won't give in easily or even pretend to do it.

Rosé thinks herself as the predator.

Well, two can play at that game.

______________________________________
*Same day just later at evening*

Something didn't seem right.

They hadn't left the room since the incident earlier.Chaeyoung left and went to her own room ofcourse.

But the strange thing was Lisa almost latched herself on Jennie.There wasn't a moment they weren't separated.
They were placed on the same class even though the age difference was of 2 years.

Lisa was a servant to Jennie.
Jennie didnt have to even move .
Water?served  on a tray by Lisa
Food?cooked and served by Lisa.
Anything Lisa seems to do it

Y/n didn't think much on this matter.It was the first day and they didn't know anybody else or have any classes.
So it was probably just for today but the situation doesn't get much better as even though Jennie doesn't do anything she mocked Lisa even at the slightest mistake.
And Lisa seemed very scared much more than normal for just spilling a little amount of water .

Y/n received a call from Jackson and she stepped out of the room and went to the roof.

"Hello.yeah Jackson tell me."

"So I was watching all the CCTVS I could get of Jin I noticed that ....

Y/n replied,"Wait ,really are you serious?"

______________________________________
✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️
_____________________________________

Did you like it?What do you think happened ?.

And also thanks to katherinecox_18 for mentioning me in her book.
Go check out her book "King of the Shadows"
And also check out @iaslehci and her book Diabolical Lover.
Both of the books are awesome.
And also I love all of my readers

And remember

gLoBaL pEaCe iS vErY iMpOrTaNt 🤩

Love ya byeee💖💖💜💜💜