Chapter 19: Finally, reunited

Teleporting used all his remaining power as he appeared in front of the startled brothers.

Han Jungsik immediately supported the youth. Han Jungsik's older brother sipped his tea as he tried to fix his composure. His conjuncture that the unknown boy is not ordinary is correct.

Yun Gyeong told them their location and took the still hot food on the table. "Jungsik ge, you can rest assure that we both are fine and we didn't suffer any injuries."

He can teleport both of them back to the hotel but they would have a hard time explaining how they made it back. It is better to avoid trouble.

Han Jungsik wants to object but his older brother agreed. He thought for a while and then nodded at the youth. Even if he wants to pull him and embrace him, he controlled himself and let the youth go.

After assuring that he was fine, he teleported back with the food in tow.

Han Jungsik's brother smiled helplessly at his love sick brother. Deep in his heart, he is relieved that the one his brother likes is not ordinary. He knew that no ordinary person can handle his brother, they might get suffocated or worse, die.
------

Feng Jiluo felt strange, he is confused why was he so calm after seeing someone disappear in the air. Suddenly, he became clear-headed. He remembered getting hurt but he is fine!?

'D-daddy has powers now?' So he tried to punch the cave's wall and...tears filled his eyes. He felt wronged.

"Senior?" Hearing the familiar voice of the little imp, he fixed his eyes on Yun Gyeong who was holding a soup and barbecued meat.

Giving Yun Gyeong an envious gaze, he decided to complain to him, "Little imp, why do you have powers ah, why don't I have one?"

Being exposed by another human besides Han Jungsik, Yun Gyeong panicked for a while but became dumb founded with Feng Jiluo's question.

Why does he feel that the Senior is focusing on the wrong point?

Feng Jiluo grabbed the barbeque and pulled the youth to sit beside him. Taking a bite to the tender meat, "Little imp, you drink the soup first. You look pale. You don't look cute."

Yun Gyeong smiled at this silly senior. He obviously worried and took care of him but was insistent on saying otherwise. He decided to tease him a little, "Senior thinks I'm cute? Do you like me?"

Feng Jiluo choked on the food and the little imp quickly patted him on the back. "Who—who said I like you?! I like Jungsik more than you!"

Glaring at the laughing little imp, he angrily bit the meat as if the meat was the teasing youth. His face red and looked meng.

If Feng Jiluo knew what Yun Gyeong was thinking he would beat him to death, he is clearly handsome! Handsome! Handsome!

"That...can you keep it as a secret?" Feng Jiluo nodded without hesitation. If little imp's power was discovered, he might not see him again.

He just like the little imp a little. Just a little.

After eating, Yun Gyeong suddenly went far away from him. The little imp's face is red and he looked like he was in pain.

He panicked and went to his side but he was swatted away. Yun Gyeong looked like he had taken an aphrodisiac like in those harem novels.

"Senior, don't come here." Feng Jiluo felt helpless. The one he likes is clearly in pain but he can only watch. Not too long, the rescuers reached their cave and Han Jungsik is among them.

When he saw his male god went past him and picked up the youth. He swallowed down his warning. Anyway, Yun Gyeong is his male god's secret lover. He has no right to interfere.

Feng Jiluo's mom cried when she saw her son while the his dad simply hugged him tight. The sight of this family made Han Jungsik's brother felt sorry for his younger brother. He is the only family he had.

Looking for Han Jungsik, he quickly noticed him and walked forward. He smiled and tried to hug his younger brother but his loving brother ignored him and let his hug hanging awkwardly.

'That ungrateful brat', he called the chauffeur outside and drove back to the company. Just as he was feeling bitter, he received a text.

"Brother, thank you." He scoffed and looked outside the car. At least he still remembered his brother.