Operation Exposed: Part 2

Allegra hurriedly shoved notes into the Quantic's hands. Allan, Claude, and Felix gave her bemused looks while she rolled her eyes and hissed, silently urging them to read the notes already.

Allan flipped it open quickly and squinted at the neat letters. "So these are our jobs?"

Allegra shushed him. "Be quieter! Marinette could get here any second!"

Claude chuckled. "I dunno, she's usually late."

"Just be quiet!" Allegra hissed and nodded at Allan.

Felix and Claude also flipped open their notes and inspected it.

"Fe has some connections with celebs, so your job is all the lies about connections. Jagged Stone, Clara Nightingale, anyone. Also, any lie that she's told about being related to dead or hermit celebrities. 

"Claude will have to search through her past records and the Lady blog, and if you can, ask Ladybug about Liar Rossi. 

"Allan, you have Liar's supposed medical conditions, and also helping Juleka. Make sure Juleka doesn't get in trouble with Rossi and listen to Lila as well. We need all the help we can get at Francois Dupont.

"I'm in charge of the planning and distracting Marinette, and I'll also do some... other things that aren't important right now." 

The boys nodded, and Allegra yelped as Marinette came skipping. The male Quantic's stuffed their notes wherever were possible. Which meant Felix stuffed it into his vest pocket, Allan in his backpack, and Claude in his mouth. The brunette's face was puffed up as Marinette squinted at him.

"Claude? Are you still eating breakfast?" Marinette asked, puzzled. "Nevermind. Good morning!"

Felix and Allan chuckled nervously, eyes glancing ever so often at Claude, who had a bit of drool leaking out of his mouth. Allegra gagged before looping her arms around Marinette. 

"Mari! I need you for... an assignment! Yeah! Right about our club, we need the fashion club to design a musical outfit for the choir, and I thought..." Allegra dragged Marinette into the gardens.

Felix immediately whipped his head at Claude. "You are disgusting, you know that? Spit it out!"

Claude rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue. "Sorry. Already swallowed it."

Allan immediately rushed over and shoved Claude's mouth open. Nothing. "You ate it?!"

Claude giggled. "Yeah."

Both Felix and Allan gagged. "Gross!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Not really part of the Operation, but I think Marinette deserves credit for her designs. She's a wonderful designer and I think she deserves more compliments.)

Marinette stuck out her tongue a bit as she measured one of the choir members. 5 feet, 3 inches. She scribbled it in her notebook. 

"That's it!" Marinette smiled sweetly at the choir teacher, who nodded. 

"Thank you, Miss...?"

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng." She chirped while picking up her sketchbook to think of ideas. Maybe the males could have a black suit with white shirts inside, and black pairs of pants with a purple sheen. Ooh! Silver, purple, and blue music notes round the color and replacing buttons!

She began pondering about the girl's outfits as the teacher leaned over her shoulder to look at her designs. 

"Wow!" Mrs. Arnett looked at the petite fashion prodigy standing before her. "That looks... great!"

Marinette blushed and smiled at the teacher. "Uh, thank you!"

Mrs. Arnett looked at Marinette with an approving look. "You might even be as big as Gabriel someday."

Marinette grew flustered. "N-No way! I just gotta, um, can some of the students show me their instruments? So certain instruments can have certain styles."

Mrs. Arnett nodded and led her to back to the group of choir students. Marinette still found it odd how Allegra had wanted her to do this in the morning. Where Marinette was usually super uncoordinated. Or perhaps Allegra had notice Marinette not slumping and grumbling about half-eaten croissants. 

Allegra grinned as she took out her neatly polished silver flute along with the other students. Saxophones, flutes, oboes, clarinets, piano, and more. Marinette inspected all of them and decided to group the students by instrument. 

"Mrs. Arnett, will certain instruments be in groups when in the show? Flutes on one side of the room, saxophones on the other, and so on? Sorry, I don't really do music."

The teacher nodded. "Yes, we group by instrument. I assume this is vital for your designs?"

Marinette nodded and stuck out her tongue, sketching a quick diagram. She labeled boxes of instruments and stared at the nametags on the choir students.

Gabriella, Samuel, and George were in Saxophone, and Acadia, Bianca, Allegra, and Louis did flute. Chantelle was the pianist of the group, and Paul and Arthur played the oboes. Adam, Evangeline, Rainie, and Finn owned cellos, and the rest of the class; Kain, Gina, Laura, Dina, Samantha, Victoria, Cori, Zack, and Ben, sang.

The choir class stared as Marinette hunched over and stared at them with a crazed look in the eye. She erupted and started scribbling ideas in a whirlwind.

She triumphantly settled down and showed the designs to the teacher, who astounded at the beautiful and intricate things almost fell over.

"This. Is. Amazing."

Marinette blushed and tucked a hair behind her ear.