0.9

The smell of fresh brewed coffee filled the small café. The workers took small breaks before another costumer walked through the door. The bell chimed, as a small boy walked in the café. He made his way over to the first register where the male worker was at, while the younger girl at the other register just turned her back from the counter to look at the guy making coffee's in the back.

"Hey Johnny, can you make me a macchiato please?"

"Min I can't do everything for you"

"Don't make me tell Ten about...you know what..."

"Okay fine, I hate you"

"Say it louder, I can't hear you"

He just rolled his eyes at the younger girl as he started preparing the coffee for the younger girl.

"Instead of standing there can you take this coffee to the boy over there, he ordered this from Jaehyun's register"

"sure"

Minhyun walked over to the cup of coffee and picked it up. Being very careful not to spill the coffee she walked over the the table where a boy sat

"Here you go"

She slid the coffee closer to the boy as he looked up at her from his drawing and put his pencil down.

"Thanks"

"You're welcome"

She slowly walked away from the boy as she watched him pick up his coffee and take a sip. He picked back up his pencil and start drawing again. She wakes back to Johnny as he finished making the coffee Minhyun so kindly asked him to make

"Here's the macchiato Min"

"Thanks John"

"Eww, don't it's Johnny"

"Okay John"

The coffee was swept off the counter Johnny had placed it on and was now in the hands of a clumsy teenage girl. She didn't drop coffee's as often as she thought she would, but she would drop one very once in a while. She set the coffee down on the counter where she was previously and just let the smell of the coffee run through her lungs as she exhaled. She slowly closed her eyes and took another deep breath exhaling slowly.

"Excuse me"

Minhyun's eyes fluttered open as she looked at the costumer in front of her

"Oh sorry, what can I get you?"

"Actually you gave me my coffee already"

Slowly her senses came back to her as she saw the boy she gave coffee to, but she also recognized him as Renjun. She took a gulp and looked at him again

"Uh I was wondering if Johnny was here?"

"O-oh yea, do you need him?"

"I just wanted to talk to him for a bit, could you get him?"

"Sure"

She turned quickly as she walked to where Johnny was standing

"Hey Johnny, uh someone wants to talk to you"

"Oh it must be Renjun then, can you stay here and serve these two coffees to the couple over there while I talk to him?"

"Sure"

She smiled a little which reassured Johnny as he walked to the register where Renjun was waiting patiently. She picked up the two coffees and walked past Johnny and the other boy, slowly setting them down in the couples table careful not to spill them.