chapter 5

"You are my sunshine,

My only sunshine,

You make me happy,

When skies are grey,

You never know dear,

How much I love you,

Please don't take...

The figure dresses in plain large white long sleeves shirt and a white short saunter through the dark forest while singing softly under his breath. He trails off at the end of the lyrics and took a shuddering breath before letting it go with the final lyrics.

"My sunshine away."

His mismatched eyes glow inside the dark creating an eerie feeling surrounding him. His small stature makes him looks like easy prey to the predator that roam in the night.

A smile suddenly forms on his face as he lets out a gleeful laugh. He started sprinting deep into the woods and into the dark. No sight of his figure can be seen anymore to any normal humans' eyes.

The forest the boy was in is located near a city called Amity Park.

=========================================

"Where is the kid?! I told you dumbass to keep an eye on the child! Now, where is he?!" Screamed Vlad to his two minions.

The minions currently in front of him are Skulker and Technus and both of them have the decency to looks away from the raging man's eyes.

"It's not my fault! He was the one at fault here!"

"My fault?! It's your fault! You were the one who was eagerly assessing the whole lab like it's a candy store for a child!"

"Did not! You were the one who was looking to see if there is something you can play and use as your toy!"

"Shut the fuck up, tin can."

"Why you-"

Vlad pinched the area between his eyebrows in annoyance while muttering something along the lines of 'idiots' and 'useless' under his breath.

He took a few calming silence in himself before looking at the two subjects sharp.

"Go find him right now. If Batman and his co find that boy before I got the chance to finish my whole work, you two will be my new subjects in the lab. NOW GO!"

Both ghosts scrambling and fly upwards out of the mansion in fright.

"Useless! The lot of them both! If I don't get him by the time it is one hour I will hunt that boy myself!"

=========================================

Angelo was just finishing up some paperwork given by Batman in the Batcave when out of sudden their head suddenly ache. There is ringing in their ears and the frequency is too high for them. His ears started bleeding and flashes come to their mind.

"Danny! Jazz! Help!"

Angelo stood up too fast and stumbled back a bit before balancing himself. Their vision is fuzzy.

"Make it stop! Father! Mother! Grayson! Jay! Drake! Angelo! Anyone, please help!" Another voice cried out in their head. This time more familiar.

"Damian?" Angelo croaked out.

"It hurts! It hurts!"

"Damian!" Angelo screams out the name in fright. Their vision suddenly becomes black and then there was nothing.

=========================================

"Who are you, people?"

There is a boy and a girl, clearly nearing adulthood, standing and staring right into his eyes.

The boy has forest green eyes, dark brown skin, wearing a red beret, plain yellow shirt, dark green jeans and black converse shoes. The other girl has black wavy hair that reaches to her shoulders, amethyst eyes, peach white skin, wearing a black shirt and dark purple skirt with black combat boots.

Both of them does not say anything in reply and that annoy Damian.

Everything in the world he is in is white. Where is he? Where is his father? Brothers? Angelo? Sisters? Where is Pennyworth?

"I demand an answer! Tell me or I will make you!"

The girl frowns while boy smile sadly.

"Don't worry. We won't stay too long. We just need to return you." Said the boy.

Return him?

Do they know how to get out of this place?

Before Damian could utter any word the two teenagers disappeared from his sight.

=========================================

Okay,  guys. I am sorry to leave you guys on hold for so long. I totally forgot all of the plots about this fic and I did not have the energy to write another part but don't worry, I already have the plots that I need and maybe this will be updated around two days each. Since I want to finish this book and other two books quickly, I will not be posting any more books on Wattpad but when I find the need to post some of my books in here I will. I will be using the archive of our own to post all of my books after three of my main book is completed.

My main book is:

Ouran Phantom Quartet

Justice be done

And this book.

So you guys can expect that I will update this book after tomorrow.

See you guys soon.