제19장 (Chapter 19)

"Normal? Yeah right.." I mumbled as she handed me the books she got from each shelf we pass by.

We sat behind the last shelf; where no one can notice you were actually there, and she started reading the books quietly. Her thin lips read each word without a sound and I watched her until I have fallen asleep.

Everything was blurred, I can't clearly see the place but I can tell that I entered a cafe. It was a new place for me since I can't remember any cafe I've visited this clean and relaxing.

The walls were painted in greenish pastel and the tables and chairs were made of wood. Each table has a vase with a couple of baby's breath on it and the utensils used perfectly matched the color of the cafe.

As I walk closer to the counter, a girl dressed in a cafe uniform; white blouse tucked in her black jeans with a half-cut beige apron, greeted me with a smile. I ordered a bubble tea and sat at the table near the glass window.

A five year old boy walk towards me and handed me my order. He gave me a smile that made me feel even better.

But something bothered me, his smile looked exactly like me..

"Jungkook, hey! Wake up! Jungkook!!" I opened my eyes as soon as Eun shi snap her fingers towards my forehead.

"You've been sleeping half an hour on my shoulder," she giggled as I sat up straight.

"Ah, mian.. (sorry..)" I apologized and stood up, "Eun shi, I think I need to go now. You should go sleep too, it's already late. See you tomorrow,"

She nodded and after that, I went back to our room.

•after how minutes of walking; finally arrived•

I saw the door half-opened, I tried to be quiet and took a peek inside. I held my mouth shut and looked closer.

I saw her walking uncomfortably towards my bed. She sat down, holding a medic kit on her right hand. She carefully took the antibiotic as she put it on her left knee gently. It was bleeding and I saw several cuts on her arms and her hair was a mess.

I gently opened the door, "What happened to you?" I worriedly asked as my voice started to sound like a parrot.

"Uh.. It's nothing." she answered. I tried to stop the awkwardness between us by helping her cure herself.

I took out the gauze from the kit and started cutting it from different sizes, I got the cotton she was holding and put the red liquid on it. I gently tapped it on her bleeding knee as her face cringed because of pain.

"I'm sorry.." she bit her lips and shut her eyes.

"I'm confused, you're saying sorry because you're hurt?" I smiled and put the gauze to cover the wound.

"No, I mean, I'm sorry a while ago. I acted very rude to you. I was just stressed, Hyungki came over a while ago and.. Just, sorry Jungkook," she sighed.

Oh, so it was Hyungki who threw the can a while ago. I haven't noticed since the area was dark on his side.

"Ah, why? Is there something he said that made you 〜" before finishing my question, she quickly responded without hesitation.

"Nothing. Maybe I'm just tired," she answered.

I put a little amount of ointment on each cut she had on her arms. I stroked her messy hair using my fingers as she pouted.

"Where did you got these cuts and wound?" I asked curiously.

"I was finding you a while ago and I ran and ran that I hurt myself.." she looked down and glanced at me.