Chapter 62: Meeting The Silver-Haired Man Again

"This is what I need you to do." Bai Luochu handed over the plan that she had drawn up to Ying Lan.

"The temple was destroyed and I swore to revive our fallen temple. I will restore our glory and we will stomp the Three Great Immortal Sects beneath our feet!" Bai Luochu spat ruthlessly.

Hearing her words, Ying Lan's body jolted as he immediately knelt down and replied, "As long as Mistress gives the order, Ying Lan will risk his life to fulfill it!" Ying Lan might have been overly emotional as his voice was trembling slightly. It seemed as though Ying Lan was going to disregard his life for this single goal!

He had been waiting for this statement... for a long time!

They were finally going to avenge their temple!

"Right now, there are two problems. Firstly, we do not have an endless supply of money. Secondly, we do not have a proper intelligence network. Right now, I need you to build up an intelligence network answerable only to me. You have a month to complete the task."

"Of course, we have to take into account many different places when building our network. The merchant streets, brothels, restaurants, and teahouses are especially important. Previously, when the temple formed the information network, they had items called the 'Manifestation Mirror' and the 'Transmission Tube'. All those blueprints have already been recreated by me. Find someone reliable to build them and place these two items in private rooms that are frequently used. We will use these to record people's appearance. We can also use them to identify everyone who steps into our territory."

Ying Lan knew Bai Luochu's plan the moment he saw the blueprints. However, he didn't know the proper method to set up the 'Manifestation Mirror' and 'Transmission Tube'. He had no choice but to ask Bai Luochu how to do it.

"I earned all these silver and jewels when I went around to provide treatment. It should be enough for now. If you don't have enough, you can come and ask for more." Bai Luochu handed a small box to Ying Lan before dismissing him.

After Ying Lan left the room, Bai Luochu couldn't help but silently celebrate. She was fortunate that she had Ying Lan by her side. In her previous life, among all her secret guards, Ying Lan was among the few that was great at carrying out her plans. With him around, her troubles would be cut in half.

It was already deep into the night. Bai Luochu extinguished the candle flame and laid down on the bed in order to preserve her spirit and strength. After all, she was going to do something even tougher soon.

"Young Lady, Young Lady, wake up..."

When Bai Luochu woke up, the sun was already high up in the sky. If Zi Su didn't wake her up, she would probably be snoring away.

"Young Lady, is something wrong today? Normally, you would already have finished your cultivation session by now. Do you feel uncomfortable? If you are, this servant will summon the physician."

"That isn't necessary. I am simply being lazy today." In her mind, Bai Luochu could only think of a single reason to explain her fatigue. It was probably because she felt particularly at ease after instructing Ying Lan to do all those things. Now that she was able to put down all the worry in her heart, it was natural for her to sleep more soundly.

Of course, she couldn't tell Zi Su everything as the little servant girl would only become more suspicious of her.

By the time Zi Su finished assisting Bai Luochu with her grooming and clothes, the sun was already high in the midday sky. Bai Luochu finished up her breakfast before saying, "I will be going out today. Remember to keep my lunch warm." After she informed Zi Su, she immediately went towards the entrance.