53

PART 2 OF THE DOUBLE UPDATE. SWIPE BACK IF YOU MISSED PART 1

Harry Styles

I stare down at the prick I so badly wanted to deck in the face just from his frat boy looking persona. He looked like Niall but ten times more likely to throw up in the pool at a house party. His eyebrows were heavy and dark, but plucked. His hair blonde but more of that dirty blonde type. Kinda like Aven's but darker.

"I'm..Ryan.." He was hesitant to shake my hand, intimidated. I don't know why he was intimidated, I was smiling wasn't I?

When his hand met mine, I clenched harder then normal. His went submissive to my grip as I gave it a hard firm shake like the gentleman I was.

I looked down and saw the silver Cartier bracelet on his wrist, peaking out from the loose white sleeve.

Rich kid.

"Nice bracelet." I fake smiled through my sunglasses.

"Thanks." He pulls his hand back, "It was a graduation present."

I wanted to laugh at the statement, but I held back.

"Of course it is." I nod, still standing at the end table.

"Harry." Aven speaks up, making me turn my head to her side of the booth. She had those black sunglasses on her face hiding her expression, but I know she wasn't pleased with me. "What are you doing here? I said I would be back later.." She half mutters to secretly show me how annoyed she was.

"The guys wanted something to eat." I point over my shoulder to a booth across the room.

They both looked around me to see where I was pointing. I turn my head over my shoulder to get a glimpse of Niall, Louis, Liam and Nova all sitting in a booth like I said. They all were talking and pushing each other around.

"They don't have many table manors though." I shrug and turn my head back to the table I was leaning my hands on. "You mind if I sit?"

"Yes I do mi—"

I sit down next to Aven before hearing her full decline. She slides over as my hip knocks hers, looking at me with a tight jaw.

"Harry this is a bad time." She disguises her anger with a polite tone.

"It's okay babe, I just wanted to meet your friend. I'll be on my way shortly." I smile and extend my arm along the back of the booth so she was under it.

I could tell she was sending me daggers through the sunglasses, but I turn my head away before I gave her much of a chance to let me take it in.

"So Ryan," I begin. "You're an old pal of Aven's?"

He looks at my arm practically around her, a bit of agitation in his eyes. It was satisfying me a bit, seeing how much he already hates me but can't do anything about it.

"I'm her ex boyfriend." He answers with fake curtesy to hide the fact he didn't want me here at all.

"Oh her ex boyfriend, my apologies." I pretend I didn't know that. "Aven did mention something about an ex, I just must've forgotten." I shrug.