𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟷 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I looked down at my phone seeing Lundyn calling me for the 10th time today, I groaned and pressed decline before looking up at Jessiah.

"So talk," I instructed as she held her son, Messiah in her lap.

"Look, I just want to say I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for jumping on Lundyn.. if I could take it all back, I would! She didn't deserve that because I was jealous of what yall had."

I shrugged her off, "ion care bout that no more, who baby that is? Thats why I'm here." I mugged her and she sighed deeply.

"Your dads." She mumbled out.

Ion think I heard her right, I thought this bitch said thats my pops kid.

"I'm sorry, I ain't hear you right. What it is that you said?"

"I said, its your dads.. so yes he is your little brother."

I started to laugh, thinking this was a joke but I scrunched up my face seeing this bitch wasn't laughing.

"What?" I stood to my feet and yanked her up by her shirt.

"You serious?" I mugged her and I could see the fear in her eyes.

"Yes..." she mumbled, a tear falling from her eye.

"How the fuck?"

"I was 14 .. Messiah is 4."

"Naku was in jail 4 years ago." I made a face, not believing this bullshit.

"I know, I would go to all his visits. He knew people in there well and they would let us in a room by ourselves and we'd do things."

So she basically telling me Naku is a child molester, and this lil boy is my brother.

I sighed and leaned back on her couch, "come here lil man," I called over the little boy and he looked up at his mama, before coming to me.

"Its okay baby, he won't hurt you."

Messiah walked over to me and I pulled him into my lap, I looked him over. He looked just like me, especially his nose.