𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @Like4differentpeoplesorry

Title: Blade Part 2

Key: (f/d)= favorite drink 

I woke up in a dojo of some sorts, the faint smell of garbage lingering, along with whispering from outside the room. Wiggling around, I realized someone had tied my wrists, ankles, and knees, and then tied my hands to my torso. Instead of trying to escape with the small knife I had hidden in my sleeve, I decided to try to see where I was and if the giant turtle I remembered was actually real.

Suddenly, the door opened and three turtles walked in, not one being the orange, bandana-wearing one. The red one stood in front of the door, glaring at me. Bad cop.

The blue one sat in front of me, smiling slightly as examined me. Good cop. But where'd the purple one go? I felt a presence behind me and turned to see him towering over me, his bō staff held out, almost touching me. Another bad cop? He seemed more like the pushover good cop.

"So, why am I here?" I asked, casually, turning back around to the blue turtle. He laughed a little and looked at the turtle behind me, nodding slightly.

"We just wanna know why you were sneaking into the museum last night and why you wanted the Black Blade," I grew intrigued. Why did it have a name like Black Blade?

"I don't know what you're talking about," I shrugged, leaning against the purple turtle's legs. He stiffened slightly and then relaxed, setting his staff down on the ground.

"Yes, you do. Michelangelo caught you sneaking into the museum last ni-"

"Oh, so the wonderful name is Michelangelo then?" I actually learned his name last night, but I needed something to set them off. This "Michelangelo" seemed like the youngest, and everyone knows the youngest siblings are the worst ones to pick fights with.

I was right.

Immediately, the purple ninja took a step back- causing me to almost fall- the blue turtle stood up with clenched teeth, and the red one had to pull his arm away from where it was reaching out at me.

"Don't ever talk about Mikey again," they all said, simultaneously glaring at me. I just grinned back.

"Oh, can I call him Mikey too? Please?" I hid a smile as the blue and purple ninja had to hold their brother back. I presumed he was the oldest, but maybe not. The blue one had a fire in his eyes that was impressive with the calm stance he was holding.

Before anyone could say anything else, the door opened and said turtle stepped in, holding a coffee cup in one hand. He froze when he saw his older brothers standing together, all glaring at me.

"What's going on?" he asked, making his way over to me and sitting down where the blue turtle had been before. He sat me up comfortably again and looked back at his brothers, sighing.

"Have you come here to question me too? Your brothers have done a very good job of that, Mikey," I smiled at him, snickering as he turned back to his brothers.

"What are you doing? He's mine," I turned away at those words, not sure why, but turned back when I felt a hand at my shoulder. His brothers were gone, probably kicked out by the youngest so he could do a little "talk" with me by himself.

"Hello," Mikey grinned widely, pulling out a knife. My eyes widened as he reached towards me, though I couldn't do anything. Turns out, I didn't need to. He just cut the binds holding my torso and knees, leaving my wrists and feet tied.

"Figured you'd want to be able to feel your toes," he laughed slightly, holding the coffee cup out to me. I took it carefully, sipping it. How did he know to get me (f/d)?

Before I could ask, he grabbed my face and studied me. I cracked a smile and stared back. His freckles complimented his pale green face perfectly, as did the faded orange mask for his baby-blue eyes. For a turtle, he was very attractive, but probably too immature for anything serious, though he appeared to be in the normal dating range.

Not acknowledging that I had just wondered about his dating life, I pursed my lips and he looked down at them, subconsciously leaning in a little bit.

"You know, if you wanted to stare at me, you could've just asked," he flushed a deep red and sat back, almost shoving me away. I smiled and it fell, seeing his sad expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"You. You're what's wrong," he looked down at his feet, keeping his gaze there.

"What do you mean? Have I done something?" for some reason, I didn't want this adorable, scratch that, turtle mad at me. Whatever I did, I wanted it undone.

"No, sorry. It's just..." he looked up at me and took my face again, cradling it gently. "Why are you so sad?" I froze.

"W-what?" I choked out, putting my head between my knees. I felt his hand on my shoulder and looked up. From the angle I was in, he was perfect. The light shone from behind his head, giving him a heavenly glow, and the smile on his face did him no mercy.

"You're sad. I see it in your eyes," I instantly closed them, leaning back down. Taking a deep breath, I reached for my drink again, taking a big gulps.

"Everyone's sad at one time or another. Why am I any different?" I muttered, crumpling up the cup and dropping it on the ground. Mikey watched it fall, silently.

"Everyone's sad, yes. But, you're different because you're not hiding it. You want someone to know you're sad," he stared me straight in the eye as he took my hand. I tried to pull away, but he held it tight and pulled it to his chest, lacing his fingers with mine.

"What are you doing, and why?" I tried to take my hand back again but he just glared at me, signaling me to stop. I sighed and just smiled, sure I was as red as the turtle sitting in front of me.

"What's wrong? You don't have to tell me right now, but I'd like to know," I sighed, pulling our hands to my face. Rubbing his green hand against my face, I didn't notice him struggling to keep his cool.

"Okay, I'll tell you." 

++++++++++

There will be a part three.