- 7 0 - WEEZLY

"DON'T FRET BOYS," she said once she reached the twins who were walking stiffly away from the Burrow

"DON'T FRET BOYS," she said once she reached the twins who were walking stiffly away from the Burrow. "I've got a large set in my pockets and Harry has a good handful in his bag."

Fred and George perked up with equal smiles. They thought Molly had gotten the ones George had given to Lorelei and Harry, but, of course, Lorelei saved the day. Fred slung an arm around Lorelei's shoulders. "This is why we keep you around."

"She means well. She just doesn't understand," Lorelei tried to defend Molly, but George only scoffed.

"She's miffed we aren't like Bill or Charlie or Percy or even bloody Ginny or Ron. We don't care about school. We don't care about being prefects. We don't care about being Head Boy. We don't care," George stressed to her. Fred nodded along with everything he said.

"And I know that. That's all that matters, right? You know I've supported you both since the day I met you," she said grabbing George's hand. "They'll come around once we have the shop up and running."

Fred scoffed. "If we ever get it."

"I wish you'd just let me--"

"No, Lor," George said with a shake of his head. "We want to do this."

"And guess what? I'm apart of this, too. You said so yourselves. I'll pay half. At least."

Fred sighed and ruffled her hair with his free hand. The three walked together, Fred's arm over Lorelei and Lorelei holding George's hand. They were a trio, maybe not as crazy as the Golden Trio, but they were their own kind of special. Lorelei would do anything for them.

They heard Arthur tell them to look around for the portkey when the rest of group made it to them, but they didn't have to look long. A pair of individuals were calling out for them; it was Amos Diggory with his son, Cedric.

Cedric smiled brightly at Lorelei, but she felt the twins tighten their hold on her. Everyone said hello to the boy beside the twins who only gave him a short nod. Lorelei saw Cedric glancing at her with a grin as the twins whispered to each other over Lorelei's head; Cedric found this amusing.

Everything was fine until Amos had brought up when Cedric had beat Harry Potter the previous year because Harry had fallen off his broom. Lorelei found herself scowling along with Fred and George when it was brought up because that was a rough game, and Amos had no right to say anything about no matter how proud of his son he was. Cedric tried to change the conversation, obviously noticing the tension building in the mermaid's eyes, but Amos was hell-bent on boasting about his boy. Cedric gave Lorelei an apologetic look.

A few moments later, they all were all standing around a muddy old boot ready to use it to get to the Quidditch World Cup. Lorelei felt Fred take his arm off her, but George didn't let go of her hand.

Everyone landed on the ground except the Diggory pair and Arthur. Lorelei landed heavily on George since he refused to let her hand go. She snorted a laugh at his winded expression. Once she was able to get off him, she helped him up with another laugh. "Sorry, love," she teased.

He only scowled, but the smile on his face was clear after a moment. He saw Cedric helping up Harry and quickly put his arm back around Lorelei. He didn't want Cedric anywhere near her. Call it jealousy or protectiveness, he didn't care.

They had made it to the campsite with Fred and George on either side of their mermaid. Arthur was able to pay for their spot, and they were off to find their tent. The sign said Weezly making Lorelei smirk at the twins who scoffed at the spelling.

Lorelei loved the little tent they had, but she frowned knowing she had to share a room with Hermione and Ginny. Nothing against the two girls, but she had grown quite used to sleeping in the same room as the twins. Sighing, she unwrapped herself from the twins' tight hold and made her way to her bed. Putting her bag down, she was glad to get the heavy object off of her shoulders.

As Lorelei was getting wood with the twins per Arthur's request, they saw a lot of their friends at the Cup. Lee was there, smiling brightly next to Angelina. They spoke for a while before they came back to see Arthur trying to light matches. He was a wonderful man, but he was very experimental when it came to Muggle objects. Lorelei took the match from him with a hesitant smile and got it to work on her first try. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were back with the water soon enough. Once everyone was settled, food was made.

Charlie, Bill, and Percy Apparated once lunch was made, Percy being very excited about it.

Lorelei's favorite moment was when a man strolled in the tent. Ludo Bagman was a funnily, odd man. He was the one to get the tickets for them, and Lorelei found herself laughing at the man's antics. He was begging Arthur to bet on the match.

Lorelei sucked in a breath when Fred spoke up. "We'll bet thirty-seven Galleons, fifteen Sickles, three Knuts... Lorelei?"

"Add fifteen Galleons and twelve Sickles," she said with wide-eyes. She hadn't expected to bet, but what would be the worst to happen?

Fred grabbed her money while he and George began to pool all of their money. He pointed it at Ludo. "Ireland wins--but Viktor Krum gets the Snitch. Oh, why not. We'll throw in a fake wand."

Lorelei pulled the wand from her bag and passed it to George. Ludo seemed all too pleased at the wand, but Percy was scolding them for even giving it to him. Ludo shushed him when he began laughing at the product. It turned into a rubber chicken.

Arthur looked horrified. "Boys... Lor... I don't want you betting--that's all your savings. Your mother..."

Ludo immediately hushed the man. Lorelei knew what Fred and George were doing. If they won, they'd have more toward their shop. Even more, if they allowed her to pay half they may have enough completely. Ludo took the bet and adding five Galleons for the fake wand that made him laugh heartily.

"Cheers," George said after allowing Lorelei to sign the parchment after the twins. He handed it to Ludo who smiled devilishly.

Lorelei grabbed both their arms. "You're both crazy, you know that?"

George grinned. "Think about if we won."

"The glorious shop is only a dream, but if we won, it'll be a reality," Fred added.

Lorelei smiled at the boys and pinched both their cheeks. "I'm paying half."

They frowned but said nothing.

-
A/N

I changed the cover! Double update today :) I hope you're all enjoying the story!