So what are we?

Eric's pov:
After Luna had fallen asleep in my arms I walked into my apartment and laid her on the bed.
I decided against changing her into her pyjamas although it was tempting and crawled onto the bed beside her, pulling her close.
----

Luna's pov:
I woke up on Eric's bed and looked to the side to see Eric sleeping peacefully.
I leant over and pressed my lips to his forehead.
"You missed." Eric said, opening his eyes and grabbing my waist so I couldn't move.
"What?" I asked.
"I said you missed." He said before pulling me even closer and crashing his lips to mine.
He stroked his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance.
I smiled and lightly shook my head.
Without hesitation, he firmly grabbed my ass, causing me to gasp. He used this to his advantage and dove his tongue into my mouth.
After a while the need for air was becoming too consistent so we broke away breathless.
"What are we?" I asked after a moment of silence.
"Well, I wouldn't mind if I got to call you my girlfriend." He replied, looking slightly nervous.
"Only if I can call you my boyfriend." I replied mockingly.
He laughed and pulled me back down for another kiss.
Eric left to grab some food from his kitchen and I slowly slipped out of my dress to search for some fresh clothes.
I heard the door open and spun to see Eric stood there with his mouth hanging open at the sight of me in my bra and underwear.
Deciding to mess with him, I slowly walked over and trailed my hand up and down his chest before planting kisses along his jawline.
He let out an animalistic growl before he picked my up and laid me on the bed.
"Your so beautiful." He said before diving in for a long kiss.
I could feel his manhood poking my hip as we continued to make out.
Just as he was reaching around to undo my bra, I shoved him off of me.
"I have to get ready." I stated with a smirk.
He looked at me with a sad and betrayed look as I got into my clothes for the day.
"You mynx." He muttered, walking up behind me to slap my ass.
"You won't get it that easily you know." I said whilst putting on my combat boots.
I turned around and had to refrain from chuckling at the sight of him with his head down in disappointment.
"So, what are you doing today?" I asked, changing the subject.
"Training the initiates again." He said with a sign.
-----
I had joined them in the training room, mainly to see if Tris was ok.
Let's just say, Eric was moody for the whole session. Occasionally glancing over at me with so much longing in his eyes that it nearly made me melt.

-----
AN: Hope you like the update.
Sorry it's a fairly short chapter.
As usual, rate, comment and review.

Stay tuned for more updates 😊