XXVI

"Fuck," he says as soon as we're outside, my head tilting to look up at him.

"What?" I ask, his head looking down at me. His eyes are dilated; they're almost black.

"Don't wear that thing around anyone else. Understood?" he tells me, making me laugh. But he just keeps his eyes on me. He's serious.

"Fine," I grin, enjoying his reaction. I didn't think he'd like it this much.

We nearly run up the stairs to his place and he throws my jacket to the floor, kicking the door shut and grabbing my waist. He lifts me onto him, my legs wrapping around his waist as he does so.

"Are you drunk?" he asks, my head shaking. His breathing is heavy and he throws me on the bed, my arms propping myself up to look at him.

"I'm not doing anything if you're drunk," he follows, but I assure him I'm not. He pulls his shirt off, my eyes raking over his torso.

"Yes or no?" he then asks, my lower lip taken between my teeth. I'm really not drunk, but I'm also not sober. But hell, he can fuck me as hard as he wants because I want it. Bad.

"Yes," I smirk, his eyes darkening. "You're in luck too."

"Oh yeah?" he smirks, moving to lean over me. My hand grabs his chin, looking at him directly.

"No panties or a bra," I lick my lips, making his lips part. The affect I have on the man is impeccable.

Harry surprises me when he grabs my wrists and shoves them against the bed beside my head, causing me to gasp. He leans down and looks at me, my eyes focused on him.

"Lina, I don't like vanilla sex," he tells me, making my legs press tighter together. I knew he wouldn't go soft on me.

"Good. I don't either."

Harry's eyes darken, if that's even possible. I watch him move to stand back up, his hand grabbing mine and tugging me with him. His eyes scan my body as he has me stand tall, my heart pounding in my chest.

I allow him to keep looking at my body, but I'm growing impatient.

"If you keep staring, the clothes won't take themselves off," I state, his jaw clenching. Then he grabs my waist, causing me to fall into him. I feel his arms wrap around me and he grabs my ass, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine.

Now my arms wrap around his neck and he picks me up, laying my on the bed but laying over me this time. His lips press to my neck, sucking on the skin. My back arches at the touch, knowing what he's marking on my body will soon be on his own.

I feel Harry's hands push the top up, exposing me in a matter of seconds. He throws it somewhere and starts to suck on my nipples. The way his tongue is moving allows me to know he's good with it. He knows what to do.

His tongue presses to the skin between my breasts, licking my skin before kissing me again. I hear him undoing his belt as he does so. Then I push him on his back, forcing him to get off me. My body climbs on top of his and he looks up at me, my head leaning into his neck. This time, I'm the one sucking on his skin, nipping and tugging to leave a mark.

My hips start to grind against his, his hand coming to my waist to stabilize me. Then I reach down and unbutton his pants.

"Stop teasing," he groans, making me smirk. All I'm doing is slowly feeling over him, feeling how hard he is under my touch.

"Then fuck me Harry," I state, his hands lifting instantly. He throws me back on the bed and damn near rips my pants off, his soon to follow. He grabs a condom from the drawer, ripping the foil open with his teeth, and rolls it on.

Harry grabs my wrists again and pushes into me, making my back arch instantly. It's so much deeper this way and I'm unsure how his dick even fucking fits. My legs part further, trying to accommodate, as Harry pounds into me. His eyes are on me, never straying away.

He lifts his hands to grab my chest, palming my breasts as he moves. My eyes close, but he tells me to open them. When I do, he leans down. Harry's hands grab my arms and throw them beside my head. His hips slow and he kisses me, moving his dick slow enough so every time he pulls out, he moves right back into me quickly.

My lips emit a whimper, not because I'm in pain, but because he's teasing.

"More?" he groans, slamming into me. I nod, his teeth biting my lower lip. He releases it. "Say it."

He pulls out of me, causing my legs to quiver. "More," I whisper on his lips, his hips slamming into mine. I gasp, needing him to keep going.

"Good girl," he whispers on my lips, causing my arousal to grow. He pulls out of me completely and I lift my arms, pushing him to his back. I climb on top of him and he helps me move onto his dick, starting to ride him.

"Fuck, baby," he groans, my hips moving fast. I prefer this position; I'm best at it. Harry's breath is clearly caught in his throat so I move my hand over his mouth, preventing him from saying anything. I keep moving my hips, listening to them hit Harry's each time I go up and down.

His hands are tight on my hips, eyes focused directly on me. I whip my hair, making it more visible to see me. I trail my fingers over his lips, pressing my hands to his chests.

"I'm gonna," he grits, grabbing my hips. He slams his hips upwards, causing me to swear, and Harry rides out his orgasm. He's able to finish me off at the end by rubbing his thumb on my clit at his last few strokes, causing my body to shake at the feeling.

I move to lay on my back, breathing heavy as he removes the condom. My body feels like literal jelly and I am aware of everything that just happened.

Harry lays beside me, his breathing just as heavy. I feel my lips, noticing how they're slightly more swollen than usual. My neck is throbbing due to the amount of hickeys I'm sure I now have, and I feel elated. That was the best sex I've ever had.

"I, um, can give you something to wear," he breaks the silence, my head nodding. I can't even talk, let alone move.

"Just give me a second," I tell him, grabbing his wrist when he's on his way up. Harry looks at me, my eyes looking into his.

"Are you okay?" he asks, almost concerned. I just nod, his body moving back onto the bed to face me.

"Lina, you have to talk to me," he stresses, and I just put my finger on his lips. "None of this shit," he follows, pushing my hand away.

I don't know what's going on with me, but I feel weird. So fucking weird because I felt so good and I can't place how I'm feeling right now. There's no explanation.

"Fuck, Lina," he groans, getting up. I feel him place boxers on my legs and he helps me sit up, putting on one of his tees. He's since put shorts on and I lay back in bed. I'm undecided of if I want more or if I want to go home.

Harry moves to lay on the bed beside me and I turn my head to look at him, his body lying on his back. His arm rests above his head and his other rests on his stomach. This is how he lays, I've noticed.

My lip is taken between my teeth and I watch as he turns his head to look at me, his green eyes locking on my hazel ones.

"You alright?" he asks, and I nod. "What's on your mind?"

I just shrug, not knowing what to say. This whole after-sex part never happens. Now it's with someone I know who will not go away.

"You have nothing to say?" he wonders, and I shake my head. He nods, turning his head to look back at the ceiling. Harry really is starting to have an effect on me, because I shock myself as I move towards him. His head turns to face me as I do so and I grab his cheek, pressing my lips to his. He tugs me onto him and I straddle his waist, moving my lips with his. His arms wrap around me, holding me as we kiss.

All that's running through my mind as I do so is the first time I kissed him. It was so unexpected and I just wanted to get it over with to see if I felt something. And now that I do, it's going to be even harder going forward.