|Preparation|8|

At the secret base:

"So your saying,agent Dayang And Ganz are controlled by them?"Iman asked the twins "yes. And we need to start the rebellion soon" Rudy decided to join "how can we trust you?" As usual,he's suspicious. Which is understandable considering the core's aren't themselves. "We have our birth certificate with us" rose said "who the hell brings their birth certificate?" Rudy said. Lumine took out his phone and showed them "not the actual paper,but on a photo" he said and they looked at it and it's true. They are her kids. "Your dad is Djin?" Alicia asked and the twins just nodded.

Ali got a notification on his computer saying to meet up at HQ "they're trapping us at HQ. I AM NOT GOING THERE" Ali said and walked away the others were about to ask who sent that "I will not fall for those fake core leaders" he said and took two foldable hand guns and threw it at Alicia. "Oh~" they said and prepared as well. "There's something you should know." Lumine said the new core's looked at him "we still need to train before going against them. This is not about them anymore. And Ali" Ali looked at the inviso "make sure all cameras are either deactivated or destroyed" lumine finished and went to the training room.

MATA HQ:

"They're not comming" "well,spy on them" "they've deactivated all the cameras" the man punched a silver wall at what the female said. "Why did you have those insolent children?" He yelled at the two "we didn't know this would happen Zain. Don't blame us" Zain looked at the terrified agents  "hunt them down and kill them" he said to them and all of the agents were dismissed exept for the cores. Dayang still has a consiouseness even tho she is under their control but hides it to avoid doing it again and for the safety of her kids.

Back at unknown location:

All they did was train. For weeks there trained and are more skilled than Lumine and Rose. "Don't you think this is enough?"Ali said and Lumine nodded. The others sighed in relief "rest. We'll continue tomorrow" Lumine said and the agents just straight up fainted which made Rose chuckle at the scene "I think you were a bit too hard on them" Lumine looked at her "hard? Don't you remember dad giving us much more difficult training when we were young?" "You have a point. But tommorow I'll lead training" the cores again sighed in relief "fine. You can give them some slack" Lumine said and exited the training room. Rose looked at the tired agents and got an idea "who wants ice cream?!" She said and their heads shot up and immediately went for the door and to the canteen where Lumine was making a cappuccino. "Hey Lumine." Ali greeted and Lumine waves his hand while sipping his drink. They took strawberry,vanilla and chocolate icecream from the fridge and shared it with everyone. Even Lumine was tempted and ate some as well. "No child can resist these flavors" Rose said as she saw her brother eat some.

"Well. well. well. Who do we have here?" the children immediately looked at the figure standing by the door. Ali and rose dropped their icecream on the table in shock. And so were the others.

A/N: who's that? Try and guess.