Chapter 58: Drama With Andrew

E V A N N A

"Did you go in my room?" I asked in disbelief.

"I forgot some clothes, alright? There's no need to be dramatic about it," she told me, walking down the stairs.

She made my blood boil with anger. "Oh my god, why would you go in my room?"

"Listen, I just needed something to wear," she said, walking up to me and shoving the shirt in my hands. "I'll just wear Andrew's things. You don't have to overreact."

"You went into my room, obviously I'm going to be mad?"

"You have a lot to say for a fourteen year old," Sabrina said, sighing. "Andrew, mind if I wear your shirt?"

"I don't mind, wear anything you like," He answered.

Sabrina smiled. "Thanks. Her shirts were ugly anyways."

Andrew frowned. "Sabrina—"

"I'm joking, silly," she said, laughing. "I'll be upstairs, Andrew."

As she walked upstairs, Andrew turned to me. "She just needed something to wear."

"Andrew, she went into my room— I never said she could go to my room," I argued, completely in shock that she had the audacity to look through my stuff.

"Get over it, besides, she's going to stay the night. I don't want you two fighting the entire time."

I stared at him in disbelief. "Forget it." I pushed past him and went upstairs, throwing the shirt in my room. My closet door was open and some of my clothes were thrown laying on the ground.

Who did she think she was? Barging into my room and messing it up like it was hers? As I heard footsteps behind me I was hoping it would be Andrew but when I turned around, it was Sabrina.

She was finally out of her towel and wearing one of Andrew's shirt. "Uh, sorry about your room."

"Yeah, so, who let you in my room? Andrew? Or did you just come in by yourself?" I asked sarcastically.

"I'm just trying to spend a good night with my boyfriend, please don't get involved," she told me.

"Does it look like I want to get involved? Please, by all means, go make out with him or something, i don't give a crap," I mumbled, closing my eyes, wishing that when I opened them, she'll be gone.

I opened them. The bitch was still there. "Do you need something?"

"No, I was just about go," she told me, walking out. Why don't people shut the damn door? I rolled my eyes and slammed the door shut, sighing.

Forget her.

Tomorrow is homecoming.

I needed a dress.

I didn't have any decent dresses I liked enough to wear. I sighed, sitting down on my bed. As I scrolled through dress options on my phone, I couldn't help but think about what going to homecoming would be like.