Chapter 10: It's A Guy Thing

Ever since Dan came back, they had been inseparable. They were closer than I had expected and to be honest I wasn't too happy about it.

At first, I was relieved. Adisa was usually around me a lot, but he wasn't that day. The only time one had left the other was when they went to the bathroom, but went right back to each other after they had done their business. The bad part was that I was familiar with his closeness. I was used to hearing his footsteps around me and occasionally feeling his calloused hands briefly touch mine accidentally.

Also after this morning, I was feeling very insecure. As an introvert, I had found that insecurity had been a very reoccurring congenital gene. It always seemed to pop up, even when shopping and I would see a prettier woman, or if I'm in any space that generally reminds me how much of a social schmuck I was . I kind of see it as a trait now. It seems like a part of me.

But I digress.

While Dan and Adisa were practically Siamese twins, I finally had time to catch up on paperwork and I wasn't happy about it, considering I was technically on vacation, but somebody had to run that building. I doubt I would get that place back in the same condition I left it in, so I was trying to catch up before I actually had to.

What broke me out of my workaholic stupor was a weird noise. It was a woman's voice that was undeniably from the television. The thing that stuck out to me was the loud moan. At first, I simply brushed it off as a sex scene in a movie, but the sounds persisted. After ten minutes of hearing the guttural noises of what I thought to be man and woman, I left my room.

Adisa eyes were trained on the television and Dan sat next to him with the most most perverse smile ever mustered. Once I saw the screen my face blushed a thousand roses. Naked bodies danced a dance older than time and both , man and woman, were seemingly double-jointed.

"Oh George." Dan smirked at my sudden appearance. "Would you like to join us? We plan on having a marathon of sorts." He offered me popcorn and some of the other delectable snacks.

"Dan, please ..." I sighed before continuing. "Just please.." I pinched the bridge of my nose. I can't believe Dan actually... "Please tell me there is a really fucking good reason that there is porn on my TV and a better one for why you're showing it to Adisa." I was so astonished by his morals, or lack thereof. Adisa growled as per usual at my cursing. "Yeah yeah whatever." He growled again weakly before returning all of his attention back to the screen where the throws of passion continued.

"He asked me question that I couldn't quite answer." Dan shrugged nonchalantly.

"And so you thought, 'Hey! Let's watch some porn, because porn is always the right answer.'"

"Yeah?" He frowned like he didn't know the answer. "Wait.. No. No is what I meant to say." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever," It was my turn to growl. " C'mon Adisa." His eyes flicked back and forth yet he didn't move an inch. I huffed in embarrassment and stormed back into my room.

--------------------

DAN'S POV

I cursed under my breath after George left. Boy, was she pissed.

I know she probably didn't try to show it at all, but she let a few things slip. From her balled fists to the scrunching of her nose. I knew her better than she knew herself.

She wasn't upset about the porn. It was about Adisa. George probably just wanted his attention and thought he didn't want to give it. Maybe even that I was a distraction, which was completely true.

But what George didn't realize that she was all he talked about. I honestly couldn't get away from it, but I found their infatuation with each other adorable. I was happy that someone was giving her the attention she deserved. I would bet my favorite pair of lucky undies that he thought about her every couple seconds.

When I first met George, I thought I was in love. She was the cheeky brunette with a sharp intellect and I liked that about her. We went on two dates before we mutually agreed to be friends. From then on we became best friends and she became my backbone.

George is the only person I could count on to be there for me a hundred percent of the time, so I tried my best to return it.

We ,both have been there for each other's lowest and highest moments. I was there for Jeremy and she was there for my issues.

"Georgia?" I entered her room without knocking again. She was in the midst of a battle with a ever-growing stack of papers. Her head shot up so fast that her glasses almost fell off. I ignored her paperwork and sat down on some of it. George pushed it aside and moved closer to me. I wrapped one of my arms around her shoulders. " I'm sorry for watching porn on your innocent TV. " She laid her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for overreacting." I laid my head on top of hers. Both of us sighed.

"I love you, angry librarian."

"Love you too, cheeky bastard."

I would live to fight another day.

***************************^*******^****************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Hey Guys and Gils ! Merry Christmas everyone. I know some of y'all wasn't expecting a update in the same month I updated but I thought it would be a pretty nice present to you all so Merry Christmas.

Secondly, here's the porn that you guys were waiting on. I just realized you guys are serious perverts but I love ya for it . I didn't want George to So stay weird and perverted.

Thirdly, turn up. You guys deserve a good turn up. Whether it's reading another one of my crappy books or going out... Just enjoy yourselves!

Fourthly, I have a question. What's your favorite emoji? Comment them . I'm very curious because mine are unique like 🌵👴. Those are my favorite.

Lastly Give me your feels on this chapter. It honestly makes me wanna update sooner

Dedicated to Sunkissed1211... She is honestly hilarious. I live through her comments and I just enjoy reading them. SHES REALLY NICE ABOUT HER COMMENTS AND SHE KNEW I WAS GONNA DEDICATE HER ALREADY!

Don't Forget To........ Vote. Comment. Share.

Thanks A Willion!

KioPio

K.L.C.