Loki Care

You walk into your house and let your bags drop to the floor. You're absolutely exhausted physically and emotionally. Work was hell, the life of a secretary to a Fortune 500 company CEO was not a walk in the park. Non stop meetings, notes to take, phones and emails to answer you would probably scream if you heard another phone ring. You sat on the couch and pried off your heels from your aching feet when Loki walked in. "Hello little one. How was work?" "Absolute shit thanks for asking." You grumble pulling off your thigh high stockings. "Oh dear that bad huh?" You nod as he stands in front of you. "Well never fear, your prince is here. I'll make it better. Now come along." He hums pulling you up from the couch. You follow him into your bedroom. He begins to strip you of your clothing then gestures for you to lay down on the bed. "Get your gorgeous ass on that bed so I can massage you." He coos as he retrieves the warming massage oil from his nightstand. You do as you're told and lay down. He sits on the backs of your thighs and gos to work. His skillful hands turn you to butter as well as your tense muscles. He cracked bones you didn't even know existed causing moans to fall from your lips. "Feeling better?" "Yes my love thank you." You sigh as you feel him get up. "Good. I'm going to draw you a warm bath now so just wait here."

After a few minutes he calls you into the bathroom. You sink into the hot water and all the stress from today just melts away. He sits on his knees next to the tub as you rest your arms and chin on the edge. "What did I do to deserve you?" You sigh as you look up at him. "You saved me from myself my love. If you weren't there in Germany I would have probably destroyed New York trying to take over the world. You weren't afraid of me, you stood up when I said to kneel. You stopped me from making a huge mistake. I'm indebted to you forever. Taking care of you is the least I can do." He says as he kisses your lips softly. "Now how about a face mask?" "Yes please." You hum as he gets up and grabs the cream. He gently applies the mask to your face with the brush. His touch so soothing and comforting. He is about to put the tube away when you catch his hand. "You get one too." "Don't be silly (Y/N)." "Come on you'll like it." He sighs then nods as he scoots closer to the tub for you to reach. You smooth the green gel over his handsome features. Just as you were done you steal a quick kiss from him but only earning him fist your hair and kiss you hard. "I'm going to order food and get a movie ready." He hums as he gets up. "Thank you. I love you." "I love you more." He gently pats your head before leaving. You wash your body and mask off before changing into comfy pajamas. His shirt and lace panties.

You walk into the living room to find him arranging the coffee table with your manicure kit, hair brush and two steaming cups to tea. "Food will be here in a bit. Now sit and relax." "Awe Loki you don't have to do all of this." "Nonsense my baby had a bad day at work and I intend on fixing it. Now sit here so I can brush your hair." He coos as he picks up the hair brush. You sit on the floor and he sits behind you on the couch. He carefully bushes out the tangles as you almost nod off under his touch. Once satisfied with his work he begins to section off your hair to braid. He was just about finished when there was a knock at the door. "Ah pizza is here." He says as you move for him to get up. You grab plates as he puts the food on the table. Once situated on the couch he starts the movie. He finishes his dinner faster then you and grabs your manicure kit. With a slice of pizza in one hand he works on your other. He files your nails and pushes back your cuticles. He carefully paints them while watching the movie. The silence between you two is peaceful. Words tend to complicate things and actions spoke louder then them. Your bad day just vanishes with a little bit of Loki care.