2 .

The first thing that had caught my attention was his voice that shit was wildddd deep like fucking Pop Smoke. (R.I.P) I slowly turned my head around scared as shit. "You talking to me" I said pointing to myself acting stupid. He looked at me with a straight face so I already knew he was not into playing games. "Ighttt" I said as I walked up to him.

"Wassup witchu" he said while putting weed in his blunt. "What you mean" I said avoiding eye contact. "I ain't with the stupid shit" he replied back. "Nahh cause you caught me off guard" I said still avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" he said still rolling up. I did exactly what he told me to do and I look him in his eyes for a couple of seconds then looked away. "What happen.. I scare you or something" he said as he was licking the blunt to close it. "Yea a little bit" I said with a low voice shy voice.

When I tell you the way he was licking that blunt boyyyy let me tell you about it.. like could you not I lowkey felt like he was type teasing me or am I buggin. I think I'm buggin. He know what he doing tho. He obviously not stupid.

"I ain't gonna hurt you" he said as he took a puff form the blunt. "But you could in other ways" I said being bold.. I'm gonna lie that was the horniness kicking cause boyyy he was deadass turning me on all the way 💯

"You needa chill" he said looking me in my eyes. "My fault" I said being shy again and lowkey embarrassed that I had said that. "You just like these other chicks tryna get fuck huh" he said taking more puffs and I slowly started to see his eyes turn red.

"Boyyy don't try to don't play me and compare me to these 'other chicks' that you talking about" I said raising my voice with an attitude. "Yo who you talking to like that... fix your shits" he said raising his voice and slowly walking close to me to the point where I almost feel his lips on mine.

He looked down at my glossy lips and he bit his bottom lip and looked back up into my eyes and I looked up at him we stared at each other for a moment and he was making me feel small. Right when I thought I was finna get a kiss from him and then maybe some dic. Jaylins drunk bitch ass and the light skin nigga from earlier came through.

"Yo wat up my mans" the light skin boy said dapping up the boy I was talking to. "Yoo what's the word my boyyy" he said back. "Shii I don't know you tell me but I'm going crazy tonight" the light skin said while putting his arm around Jaylin.

"Oh that you" the darkskin said looking a Jaylin and the boy. "Yeah I'm about go dumb but I'm holla at you he said dapping up the darkskin one last time. "So how am I going to get home" I said to Jaylins drunk ass. "Jardon driving my car to get me home then we finna get busyyy" she said laughing. She couldn't even stand straight on her own two feet. Then both of them walked away heading to Jaylins car.

"I can't go nowhere with this girl.. she always leaving me" I said. "Ima drop you home" he said to me. "I don't really know you or even your name" I said to him. "DeVontay, it's Ight I'll leave then" he said walking to his car. "Wait I wanna go with you now" I said as I start to follow him to his car. "Too late" he said opening his car door.

"You really finna be like that..  it's whatever I don't care" I said as I pulled out my phone and going to call an Uber. "Chill I'm just fucking with you.. get ya ass in the car" he demanded me. "That's what I thought" I said tryna get on his nerves. "Why you wanna fuck with me.. I'll leave ya ass right here right now keep playing if you want to" he said with no emotion. "I'm sorry" I said I opening the passenger door and getting in. That's that aggressive shit.. I like it I said to myself while smiling.

Vote for another chapter