Characters

Disclaimer: There may be triggering scenes such as: rape or mentions of rape, abuse, fighting, cussing. If any of these may trigger you, this book may not be for you.

This book is my own work. I do not condone anyone copying my work. 

This is my first book. Do not judge it. If you don't like it, read another book. I do not know how the mafia actually works. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabella Rose Taylor (De Luca) is a 16 year old junior. She is very known in the Underground as the Shadow Hunter. If you want an assassin, hacker, racer, or fighter, she is your girl. She is undefeated and plans to stay that way. Very cold and emotionless towards everyone except a few people. She has a twin and is 6 minutes younger than him. Her birthday is December 15th. Has many nicknames.

Armani Gabriel De Luca is the older twin of Annabella by 6 minutes. He is also a junior. He helps out with his family's mafia. In his spare time he races and fights. He is very kind and will listen to you whenever you need to vent. He feels like he is overlooked in the family and tries to make everyone proud of him. Very protective of Annabella. Nickname from Annabella: Mani

Antonio Riccardo De Luca is the youngest triplet. He is 19 years old, born on February 19th. As a highschool senior he causes a lot of trouble. Your basic bad boy. At first he hates Annabella because he doesn't know how to show her how much he loves her. Annabella's kidnapping hit him hard even though he barely remembers it. He helps out with the family's mafia, but also fights and hacks. Very protective of Annabella. Nicknames from Annabella: Tonio, Toni, Ant.

Alessandro Diego De Luca is the middle child of all of his siblings, along with being the middle triplet. Although he is a highschool senior, he also helps with the mafia and races. Health nut of the family and is very protective of his siblings. Especially Annabella. Nicknames from Annabella: Ales, Sandy (he despises this one) Sandro.

Angelo Christian De Luca is the oldest triplet and is a senior in highschool. He is very nice and always there for you, much like Armani. When he is not fussing over his younger siblings, he helps out with the mafia or fights. Very, very overprotective of Annabella. Nicknames from Annabella: Angel, Angie, Jello.

Alessio Romeo De Luca is the second oldest and mother hen of the family. He is 24 years old, being born on November 30th. He is the main mafia doctor, but enjoys cooking for his family. Very protective of the twins, and will do anything for them. Nicknames from Annabella: Sio, Rome, Lessi.

Adriano Matteo De Luca is the oldest of the De Luca siblings being 26 years old. Born on August 27th. Don of the mafia after his father stepped down. Owns multiple businesses and hotels to cover up his illegal doings. Will not show any emotions, but very loving and caring behind his mask. Will do whatever it takes to protect Annabella. Nicknames from Annabella: Adri, Teo, Captain.

Stefano Domenico De Luca is the father of the De Luca family. He was born on May 22nd and is currently 57 years old. He stepped down from the don position to focus on finding Annabella.

Isabella Carina Rossi is Annabella's best friend. She is 18 years old and was born on July 20th. Besides being a highschool junior, she fights, races, and is a hacker. Nicknames from Annabella: Isa and Cari.

Cousins of the De Luca's

Niccolo De Luca (25 years old)

Lorenzo De Luca (21 years old)

Leonardo De Luca (21 years old)

Marco De Luca (18 years old)

Dante De Luca (16 years old)