❤️ ƒσяту-тняєє

It was a little later after they had run into Dahye. Jiahui and Donghyuck both had a good time, things that happened before completely left their minds.

"You brat!" Jiahui yelled, running across all the trampolines to get to Donghyuck- Avoiding all the little kids. They unexpectedly decided to go to a trampoline park, which Jiahui suggested.
She eventually caught up to him, forcing him into a hug. "You have to treat me to dinner now"

"I was planning on doing that anyways" Donghyuck stuck his tongue out, teasing her.
Too bad she couldn't swear, because children under the age of six were here.

"I hate you" Jiahui pouted, crossing her arms.

"I know you love me, don't even lie" Donghyuck poked her side, making her burst into a tiny fit of laughter.

"I'm ticklish, don't touch me there" Jiahui jumped off the trampoline, walking on the soft mats that were laid out. "Let's go out our shoes back on and eat"

Donghyuck grabbed her hand, slipping his big hand into her little hand. "Still very tiny"

"They don't grow ok? Leave me alone" Jiahui turned her head a different way, taking her hand out of his.

"I love them though"

"Hurry up, I'm hungry" The small girl whined, tugging on his arms as they got closer to the to the shelf with their shoes.

"Ok, then you should hurry up too!"

❤️

"Have you had a relationship before your cheater boyfriend?" Donghyuck asked as they walked to the restaurant the both of them agreed on eating at.

"Yeah, we wished each other the best before leaving. It was a normal relationship, but we weren't really the greatest for each together. It hurt me, but not a lot" Jiahui shrugged. "He's living happily with his soulmate, in Australia"

"Ah, that was your first relationship?"

"Yep, we had different interests. He wanted to move to Australia, where he is now- And I wanted to move back to China..." Her voice faltered as she looked back at Donghyuck. "Umm-"

"If that's what you want to do, we can" Donghyuck smiled, kissing her tiny hand once again.

"R-Really? We don't have to if you don't want to Donghyuck-ah"

"No it's fine. I don't have any family here anyways..."

"Oh, umm... Thank you" She smiled, pressing her soft lips onto his for a second.
As they stepped in front of the door to the restaurant, he opened the door for her.

"Table for two?" The waiter asked, taking two menus out.

"Yes please" They both of them followed the worker as he lead them to a table for two.

❤️

"Ok, I will be back with your orders" He smiled and left.

"Donghyuck" Jiahui called out as she turned to face her boyfriend.

"Yes? What's wrong?"

"Please be safe in your mission tomorrow, I don't want you getting hurt"

"I'll be just fine, babe. You don't need to worry about me. The people we are taking on aren't even that strong, trust me" Donghyuck scoffed, he was one of the top five strongest mafia gangs in Korea, but the he only had three other members.

"Ok, I just want you to be safe. I can't come home, or get an emergency call from one of the other boys saying that you've fainted form a mission. That scared the hell out of me"

Donghyuck chuckled at her mini rant. "You're cute"

"Thank you- What?"

"You're cute" That caught her off-guard. "Extremely cute"

"Wha- Ok, you know what. You are too" She flirted, smiling. "I love you"

"I do too, babe~"

❤️

They joked around for a couple of minutes, before their food came.

"Here you guys go, I hope you enjoy" He placed down the plates full of food, smiling and then leaving.

"Thank you" The both of them slightly bowed their heads, picking up their utensils so the can eat.
-
Sorry you guys I am superrrrr busy today
Just one update, again sooo sorry I'll try to update more tomorrow