61

Yoongi POV

RG: sure

Sure? Like yes? Like hoseok just asked my crush on a date and she accepted? That's not fair. I saw her first. I liked her first. I like her most. I thought she only liked Taehyung? But then she kept saying hobi was cute and calling him a sunshine. I hear hobi gasp a little bit and then laugh.

Hobi: wahh really?

She shrugs.

RG: I mean yeah sure. Why not?

Me: I thought you liked Taehyung.

She shrugs.

RG: ok, first of all, if i could, I would be married to Jennifer Lawrence but eh. Second, I might actually like hobi better; I haven't really gotten to know y'all yet. My opinion right now is pretty much only based on cute behavior and looks.

That makes sense. But I still like her. Even thought she might not even go on more than one date with him, I still don't want them to date. Even for a short period of time. I still want her as my girlfriend. I want to be hers. I'll have to talk to hobi later. I look over to RG to see her hang up. She snorts.

RG: I've only got a week off because of exams. I'm too busy to go on a date. I have to watch tv and eat. How am I supposed to find time for a date?

She looks at me.

RG: all of my free time, is my time. He thinks I'm gonna leave the house? Pfft he can bring me coffee and we can watch a movie. I won't be moving my ass from the couch.

I stare. Isn't she supposed to be more excited? A little part of me smiles at her lack of motivation and enthusiasm. She's cute. And she doesn't seem to into hobi so that's good.

A/n

Omg I'm sorry I was gonna update but I forgot to sleep so I kinda forgot that it was another day. Sorry peoples. 🥺